Home U.S. Coin Forum

Coin filled lucite toilet seat arrives - Caught in the act!

2»

Comments

• baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    That seat is awesome. Now who could object to that? I must say I was very close to bidding myself.

You may have a tough time moving (pun intended) it on these boards if you ever decide to sell. Have you taken it for a spin yet?
    1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • barberloverbarberlover Posts: 2,228 ✭✭
    Excuse me people, but does anyone remember who it was that braught this subject [and this toilet seat up in the first place] !!!! Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • ERER Posts: 7,345
    Yes, Master Les.image
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Clark of Kent: Toooooooooo funny. Thanks Lucy: You are a good sport.
    ps. Lucy has earned our respect: Please call them "full belle lines".
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    I thought that Cat was following me around..........
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does Iras4 really look like his icon? You handsome devil you!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    ROFLMAOimage
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Here is one for Lucy Be Bop A Lula----------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭✭
    At $15.99, you better be quick. OR-
    She already has (at least) one. image
    ps. Probably the "original". image
  • IronmanDukeIronmanDuke Posts: 101 ✭✭
    You're a brave man.... with a great sense of humor.

• Boy.....i get home from work and the posts on this thread have more than doubled. Surprised to see Ira hasn't joined in again.......i just hope we didn't kill'em! (i still have a coin on layaway with him!) image

Naw.......he's a good guy probably rolling on the floor like the rest of us. I saved the picture on my hard drive.......just in case it disappears off the thread. Reminds me of that detective "Columbo" or Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau ...... with that magnifying glass in hand.

Hell, even Sherlock Holmes comes to mind.......and that often repeated phrase: "No $hit Sherlock", which in this case would be WAY wrong! image
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• It looks like a crappy job but one I would take on lol
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    What a great seatimage any error coins in there? imageimage

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • ira, no one's mentioned this yet so i have to:

have you noticed how perfectly well that seat matches your wallpaper? image (large white & brown spots on both) you should get an award from better homes & gardens.

---
    john
    Life's a journey, not a destination.
  • lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    I feel obligated to ttt this for the benefit of those who may have missed it. This wins the post of the week for me, and probably the month and year.
    I brake for ear bars.
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    The pic is too funny for words. Great sense of humor!
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Toilet Talking Top you go! (ttt)
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• I can't hold the laughter and would have given a million bucks to see your wife's face when she discoved your new method of slabbing your coins. Great!!
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.

• << <i>I can't hold the laughter and would have given a million bucks to see your wife's face when she discoved your new method of slabbing your coins. Great!! >>

I know the look! Been married to her for many years.....

1. Eyes wide in astonishment, then

2. Eyes narrowed with brows furrowed and

3. Mouth adjusted into a "don't mess with me" snarl

I'd done many things to make her angry over the years...haven't we all with our respective wives?

Still didn't top the anger she held for a couple of MONTHS when I received the lawyer's threatening letter from Accugrfade's Alan Hager's attorney & puppet.

Similar anger but short-lived was the 10th Anniversary gift ( joke gift) of the official silver Nixon & Angnew Presidential medal in the box. Unlike me, she's a lifelong Democrat.

Next day she gots lots of mileage from that gift by telling her collegues at work about it. They chortled with delight and then regaled her with stories of "gifts" their husbands bought them, such as Dremel tools, table saws, heavy-duty drill sets and the like. Those, plus the flimsy yet scratchy-laced outfits from Victoria's Secret that they said only a hooker would wear!

I've been enjoying the thread on my initial post sometimes laughing out loud at some of the responses.

For the folks that asked, I believe I "won" the seat in question on eBay for about $150. I learned about it here! Believe me, I just don't search Bay looking for "coin filled toilet seats."

Ira Stein
    Dealer/old-time collector
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fill one of those stools up with pennies and put it up on ebay as unsearched wheat cents, LOL
    theknowitalltroll;
  • MercMerc Posts: 1,646 ✭✭
    Those poor coins. A coin toliet seat would be too much for me. I posted a coin clock with unc Morgans in it about 2 weeks ago. Some people posted about the coin toliet seat but none gave a picture. Look like you found one. I like my coin clock. I look at the coins everyday to tell time. With a toliet seat, you never look at them, you sit on them.
    Looking for a coin club in Maryland? Try:
    FrederickCoinClub
  • ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    Everybody knows I'm basically a no nonsense ultra serious guy...

But that picture is really funny! image

I should have checked this thread out sooner.

Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Ira; It took a lot of "intestinal fartitude" to post that pic.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • barberloverbarberlover Posts: 2,228 ✭✭
    Everyone of you guys would't be here right now if not for my toilet seat post a couple moths ago !!!
    LOL

I guess Ira likes original toning even more than i doimage
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    Now that is funnyimage Such a surprised look. I hope you get to keep it.

Tom
    Tom

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file