Home U.S. Coin Forum

aswimmer toned Morgans on eBay, Real or AT??

124»

Comments

• DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    To the top for Dog97.

ttt

<< <i>I hope nobody actually thinks this "aswimmer" that just appeared is really the eBay seller we've been discussing. More likely it's an existing forum member doing a little trolling. Wouldn't be the first time a well-known member decided to play this childish little game.

Russ, NCNE >>

Wrong again.

• RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    You know, DCAMFranklin, since you were right there with Dwood and Toadstool defending this fraud, it's surprising that you'd keep bumping these threads to remind people just how stupid you are.

Russ, NCNE

<< <i>You know, DCAMFranklin, since you were right there with Dwood and Toadstool defending this fraud, it's surprising that you'd keep bumping these threads to remind people just how stupid you are.

Russ, NCNE >>

The very first time I posted to this thread was 2 days ago, when I posted, "To the top for Dog87". I would hardly call that "defending this fraud". Which I never did. Poor Russ, who's proving how stupid they are??

...imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The very first time I posted to this thread was 2 days ago, when I posted, "To the top for Dog87". I would hardly call that "defending this fraud". Which I never did. Poor Russ, who's proving how stupid they are?? >>

You will note, DCAMFranklin that I said "threads". That is plural. May be difficult for you, as it's obvious that you are a product of an underfunded public school system - if you even made it past the third grade.

<< <i>Now Rampage, if you can't level a few negative, nasty allegations toward ASwimmer, then you should just keep your sorry comments to yourself. Gosh darn, if you can't call him a few ugly names, then your comments are not welcome here. Please don't visit this Forum unless you are ready to carry a bucket full of tar, as we plan an official Forum tar-n-feathering. You can at least carry the hammer and nails for the official Forum crucifixion.

Monday February 17, 2003 2:49 PM >>

I'l be damned, but I think February 17th was more than two days ago.

Not only are you stupid, you're a liar.

Russ, NCNE
    That's very cute, Russ. Now, show me where I "defended this fraud"?? By telling Rampage that he wasn't fitting in with the crowd by refusing to spew venom and name call, that certainly didn't qualify as "defended this fraud". C'mon, show me where I "defended this fraud". It would be you that is making false allegations and telling the lies.

<< <i>Not only are you stupid, you're a liar. >>

<< <i>Russ, NCNE >>

Russ, seems like I told you in another thread that your efforts to tear others down, attack, bash and name-call will do nothing to increase your self-worth, nor will it do a thing to improve your image on this Forum. You should spew your venom elsewhere.

<< <i>

<< <i>The very first time I posted to this thread was 2 days ago, when I posted, "To the top for Dog87". I would hardly call that "defending this fraud". Which I never did. Poor Russ, who's proving how stupid they are?? >>

You will note, DCAMFranklin that I said "threads". That is plural. May be difficult for you, as it's obvious that you are a product of an underfunded public school system - if you even made it past the third grade.

<< <i>Now Rampage, if you can't level a few negative, nasty allegations toward ASwimmer, then you should just keep your sorry comments to yourself. Gosh darn, if you can't call him a few ugly names, then your comments are not welcome here. Please don't visit this Forum unless you are ready to carry a bucket full of tar, as we plan an official Forum tar-n-feathering. You can at least carry the hammer and nails for the official Forum crucifixion.

Monday February 17, 2003 2:49 PM >>

I'l be damned, but I think February 17th was more than two days ago.

Not only are you stupid, you're a liar.

Russ, NCNE >>

Gee Russ, when you quoted my post to this thread

ASwimmer

you conveniently chose to NOT include the little <winky>image that was at the end of the quote. Members of this Forum are not so stupid as to believe you did that accidentally. They all know you did it on purpose to aide your argument. Only a snake conveniently excludes portions of a Member's post to draw a picture different from that intended by the posting Member.

Still waiting.........

• Wow, just read this whole thread for the first time. This is
    better than late night TV.
    (I particularly enjoyed the part about having the chemist's
    professional reputation needing to be protected, so that was
    why a fake name was used; my wife has a Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry
    and she is going to get a kick out of this thread.)
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file