Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

hello [new member]

i just got my login info. sent to me a few minutes ago, and thought i'd say hi. i've been an on again off again [depending on ecenomic circumstances] collector ever since my dad introduced me to the hobby in the 60's when i was 8 years old by giving me his jefferson nickle collection and his lincoln cent collection.
The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the fold - you should get to know another member who's into Barbers as well Oldcameoproofsguy - He's a great source of info on this series.

Frank
  • Options
    ms71ms71 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome - seems like a lot of us joined up this month.
    Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • Options
    MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Pull up a chair set a spell and share pictures of your Morgan Dollars. The send them to me image

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME.

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • Options
    GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Welcome also! A lot of great info is here, just make sure to ignore the troll threads and you will save a lot of time.
  • Options
    numobrinumobri Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭
    DO NOT go to the DARK SIDE(the beer there is warm),Welcome.
    NUMO
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum barberlover, it's a great place to share and learn.
    Joe
    P.S. It can get a little trollish on the weekends, but it's not too hard to sift through the trash!
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Lots of barber people around here. And not just cutting hair, either. image
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    barberlover
    Let me add my welcome to the many others you'll receive.I will always welcome another Lincoln man to the best coin site on the net!
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group, I still have my Whitman wheat folder from when I was a kid...

• Options
    Welcome barberlover. Dive on in!

Clankeye

Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Welcome and enjoy your stay. Lots of great stuff here.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

A barber lover - cool.

Welcome!
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    HadleydogHadleydog Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Barberlover! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji