Home U.S. Coin Forum

HELLO AGAIN!! my old freinds.

I want to thank everyone for the emails and things sent to me,in my time of despair(it was not nessasary),i really do miss alot of the reading and topics,but more than that,just the common interests i share with a dozen or so coin people here. Again thank you goose for kicking my arrrssss,and getting me out of all the negetive things i have been in for the last 4 months,i supose i was in a rut(its no excuse) i know but i assumed, if i didnt have anything positive to share,why bother,WELL we all know if you break the word ASSUME down what do you have.
sorry again guys,but im not much for receiving things either,normally i enjoy giving and sending stuff to people.......this is new to me and i supose i was embarrased(i cant spell today) i am out of focus image
well again i am looking forward to catching up,and hope i didnt piss anyone off,i didnt just drop out (i have read the boards off and on)i just wasnt much fun to talk to. things are ok now and i look forward to a daily dose of coin madness.
THANK YOU
p/s....i hope i dont get the old.....WRONG FORUM YOU IDIOT but i just thought it was time to return and be myself????
TRADERBOBZBLOG
An open mind will support transformation.
Recognize life is full of change
and celebrate the opportunity.
"There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"

Comments

• Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Hi Bob!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Welcome back!!!!!!image
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    BOB...Welcome back my friend, I look forward to conversing again. Good to see you my friend.

Ray
  • HHHEEELLLLLLOOOO BOB. image
    COINHUNTER
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Good to have you back, Bob! It's nice that goose goosed you to stop back, and I'm especially glad to hear you say that things are OK now.

And watch out for Russ, who has joined here with a vengance since you've been away, he will covet any Kennedys you have. image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Hi bob!
    it's about time!
  • jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    TRADERBOBZ is back imageimageimage
    J'har
  • Welcome back Bob! image
  • mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    Hello again, Bob!!!
    Joe
  • TomBTomB Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you, Bob. Don't worry about having nothing positive to share, heck, I post here all the time with nothing positive to share!image
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Bob. Now if you can only get BigE to post again we'll have the car crowd again. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Hey Bob, Long time no see...hope everything is well.

Gary
    Gary
  • robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Bob, are you on something? I couldn't make any sense out of your post other than you've been away, and now you're back. Anyway welcome back, from wherever you've been.
  • nuckleheadnucklehead Posts: 1,500
    Hey Bob, what a nice surprise to turn on the computer and see you back on the boards again! Welcome back!!image
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • TrimeTrime Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭
    HI Bob.
    Welcome back.
    Glad to hear that you can see a coin at the end of the tunnel.
    Trime
  • Hey Bob I can vouch for TomB he has absolutely nothing positive to post. imageimage

COINHUNTER
  • Glad to have you back!!

Madeddie
    "The more I know, the less I understand"

• thanks coin peeps,i know i am home image again thank you all for the kind words in my lets say crazy period.
    and i am sure i will not always have positive things to say,but those who know me kind of like that sort of thing ha ha ha ha
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
  • Welcome home Bobz
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hey spanky..long time image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Welcome back old friend.image
    Need a website? Future Design Solutions has custom professional website design starting at just $249!

Check us out today!
    http://www.futuredesignsolutions.com
  • FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Bob!

Now, if we could only get BigE to rejoin us. image
    Matt
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob. Wonderful to see you back. We've been thinking about you.
  • thanks again for all your help dpoole.good to be back amongst the living so to speak.
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen many of your posts in the archives- - welcome back.
    Tempus fugit.
  • CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TomB said:
    Good to see you, Bob. Don't worry about having nothing positive to share, heck, I post here all the time with nothing positive to share!(Image)

LOL! Apparently nothing too negative either Tom. You deserve some type of award for not being banned after all these years. I cannot afford your taste but am looking :)

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

?

• willywilly Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow this is a depressing thread out of 23 different posters 18 have not posted in years some where major contributors I guess time fly's by.

Positive are the other 5 but true.

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

Necroposting

• bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

TRADERBOBZ last here in March, 2005.

edited October 22, 2020 5:59PM

@Boosibri said:
    Necroposting

💀

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinscratchFever .... I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a quote taken out of an 18 year old post before .... I’m sure @TomB will be happy to chime in when he’s able.

@SeattleSlammer said:
    @CoinscratchFever .... I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a quote taken out of an 18 year old post before .... I’m sure @TomB will be happy to chime in when he’s able.

I was digging for something old but relevant and this (second to the last page) struck me when i noticed posters who are still around. In 02 I was still chasing, just not coins :)

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't it great getting out of the funk?

Welcome back!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • RayboRaybo Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinscratchFever said:

@TomB said:
    Good to see you, Bob. Don't worry about having nothing positive to share, heck, I post here all the time with nothing positive to share!(Image)

LOL! Apparently nothing too negative either Tom. You deserve some type of award for not being banned after all these years. I cannot afford your taste but am looking :)

Tom?

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... Talk about a resurrection.....but TRADERBOBZ vanished again after a few years..... Oh well, Still some of us around...and a whole lot more have joined. Cheers, RickO

edited October 23, 2020 8:00AM

I guess you had to be there........?

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

This post is older than I am....

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Wow.... Talk about a resurrection.....but TRADERBOBZ vanished again after a few years..... Oh well, Still some of us around...and a whole lot more have joined. Cheers, RickO

I have both joined this forum and the world in these 18 years.

• SteveGSteveG Posts: 20 ✭✭

Nice Blast from the past!.... In DOG we trust and feeling lvdbygod, or something like that ... lol

SteveG

SLABOHOLIC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file