Home› Sports Talk
Options

🏈 2026 NFL Pick'em Contest 🏈

13»

Comments

  • Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Packers
    Bills
    Panthers
    Lions
    Texans
    Chiefs
    Giants
    Bengals
    Seahawks
    Jags
    49ers
    Vikings
    Ravens
    Saints
    Rams
    Eagles

  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well, I guess the Chicago faithful are correct. Green Bay sucks. :D

  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    not trying to pour salt in any wounds, but tonight was one of the worst GB games i've ever seen

    they looked like a team that could easily lose 11-13 games

  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 11,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

    GB=Getting Beat.

    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looks like we all had Green Bay

    They are fraudulent lol

  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 11,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @perkdog said:

    @BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Changed my Giants pick to Titans.

    I think Winston will be fine, I'm going with the G Men

    My hat off to you for staying the course with the Giants. Usually I don't change my original picks.

    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Flexing for a winning weekend since we all have Philly tomorrow. 11 wins out of 15, and I thought Dallas was gonna make me a genius. Oh well. Upcoming week has some really good matchups, tough to pick. Good luck y'all.

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @BLUEJAYWAY said:

    @perkdog said:

    @BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Changed my Giants pick to Titans.

    I think Winston will be fine, I'm going with the G Men

    My hat off to you for staying the course with the Giants. Usually I don't change my original picks.

    If it was against another team not called the Tennessee Titans I wouldn't have trusted the Giants lol

  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

    After the lousy Sunday with my picks, I'm not sure if I made the cut?

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bgr is a BEAST with the weekly write ups

    🍻

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bgr said:

    galaxy27 and I turned in the exact same sixteen picks

    soundest nugget of advice i could ever give anyone in this thread:

    it's so much more than just picking games. it's picking games, then making sure you don't see those exact same team names when you become privy to what rolled off my fingers

    i promise, you'll experience a drastic improvement in your life

  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 11,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @perkdog said:
    STANDINGS
    bgr 31
    ElMagoStrikeZone 31
    Canes8387899101 30
    Darin 28
    Saint Ezzard 27
    perkdog 26
    stevek 26
    galaxy27 25
    BLUEJAYWAY 23

    Not much I can add after Bgr did a Sports Illustrated worthy article but this week's action will do the talking

    Green Bay and Philly had the entire room fooled this week, I'm glad only a few of us wager because those games hurt the wallet for a lot of people

    It's only Week 4 so I am not making to big a deal out of the standings because being on top early doesn't earn you a trophy, that mountain of W's can get chiseled away from week to week especially during the Witching Hour when wins become losses and losses become wins

    That being said, Bgr, Eli and Canes are setting the standard, maybe Darin, Steve, Galaxy and I should carbon copy their picks into our betting slips this week

    JJ McCarthy is a G Man, Baker "I got a chip on my shoulder" Mayfield is out with a thumb, and Drake Maye forgot how to play QB so this week take that info into consideration and as always please double check your record as I am extremely capable of unintentionally messing it up in short order

    I can only hope you make a mistake or two in my favor to get me out of the basement.😀

    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 11,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Week #4
    Pittsburgh
    Indianapolis
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    LA Rams (refs ise them one)
    Tampa Bay
    Baltimore
    Houston
    Minnesota
    Kansas City
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Detroit
    Atlanta
    Will stick with my original pick of TB despite Baker out. Last week changed my original pick, Giants,to Tennessee after the Dart injury. Course Giants won.

    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 29, 2026 3:50PM

    Week 4

    Cleveland - I can't believe I'm picking them either!!
    Washington
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Jax
    AZ
    Rams
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Dallas
    Minny
    KC
    SF
    Seattle
    Detroit
    Atlanta

  • Options
    Canes8387899101Canes8387899101 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

    Week 4 Picks:
    Pittsburgh
    Indianapolis
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cincinnati
    New York Giants
    LA Rams
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Dallas
    Minnesota
    Kansas City
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Detroit
    New Orleans

  • Options
    Saint EzzardSaint Ezzard Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭

    Week 4 picks.

    Steelers
    Colts
    Bills
    Bears
    Bengals
    Giants
    Eagles
    Packers
    Ravens
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Chiefs
    49ers
    Seahawks
    Lions
    Saints

  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

    NFL Week 4
    Steelers
    Colts
    Ravens
    Bills
    Bears
    Jags
    Cardinals
    Eagles
    Packers
    Vikings
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Broncos
    Panthers
    Falcons

  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 29, 2026 10:38PM

    Week 4

    I wouldn't pick against Atlanta if they faced the 85 Bears without a redo

    PIttsburgh
    Indianapolis
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    LA Rams
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Houston
    Minnesota
    Kansas City
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Detroit
    Atlanta

  • Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Week 4

    Steelers
    Colts
    Cardinals
    Texans
    Packers
    Bengals
    Rams
    Bills
    Bears
    Ravens
    Vikings
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Seahawks
    Lions
    Saints

  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Week 4

    Pittsburgh
    Washington
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    Philadelphia
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Dallas
    Minnesota
    Las Vegas
    S.F.
    Seattle
    Carolina
    New Orleans

  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Week 4

    Steelers
    Commanders
    Bills
    Bears
    Jaguars
    Giants
    Rams
    Packers
    Ravens
    Texans
    Vikings
    Chiefs
    49’ers
    Seahawks
    Lions
    Saints

  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This time I’m not going to tell Steve he’s wrong picking against KC. The Raiders should give them all they can handle and it actually wouldn’t surprise me if the Raiders win to tell the truth. 😩

  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Darin said:
    This time I’m not going to tell Steve he’s wrong picking against KC. The Raiders should give them all they can handle and it actually wouldn’t surprise me if the Raiders win to tell the truth. 😩

    I'd have to believe that with Tom Brady now part owner of the Raiders, that he will instill a winning attitude in that franchise. Of course the Raiders were dreadful last season, but 3-0 already this season. Whether they are good enough to beat the Chiefs this Sunday, we shall see.

    Chiefs seem revigorated with the acquisition of Kenneth Walker. He reminds me of what Saquon Barkley did for the Eagles. If he stays healthy, that bodes very well for the Chiefs.

  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @perkdog said:
    Week 4

    Cleveland - I can't believe I'm picking them either!!

    Believe. Good pick. ;)

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ElMagoStrikeZone said:

    @perkdog said:
    Week 4

    Cleveland - I can't believe I'm picking them either!!

    Believe. Good pick. ;)

    😅

  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Way to get a head start on us perk!🥳
    I briefly considered picking the Browns but thought well the Steelers just beat the Bengals surely they will beat the Browns.
    Well done!

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Darin said:
    Way to get a head start on us perk!🥳
    I briefly considered picking the Browns but thought well the Steelers just beat the Bengals surely they will beat the Browns.
    Well done!

    Thanks bud, I was on them enough to put a wager on them

    Granted when the Steelers went up 7-0 I laughed and thought to myself "What was I thinking" 😂😂😂

    I truly did think they were going to win the whole time before though

Sign In or Register to comment.