@illini420 said:
The US Mint had these in stock at the Long Beach show this morning, no limit, and they sold out quickly! Don't know how many they had in total
Thanks for posting, I was wondering if they would have them there. Anyone know what price they were selling for at the show ??? 😎
🇺🇸 Harlequin
harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins
@illini420 said:
The US Mint had these in stock at the Long Beach show this morning, no limit, and they sold out quickly! Don't know how many they had in total
Thanks for posting, I was wondering if they would have them there. Anyone know what price they were selling for at the show ??? 😎
@illini420 said:
The US Mint had these in stock at the Long Beach show this morning, no limit, and they sold out quickly! Don't know how many they had in total
Thanks for posting, I was wondering if they would have them there. Anyone know what price they were selling for at the show ??? 😎
$1895
Thanks 👍
🇺🇸 Harlequin
harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins
I had an early PCGS MS 70 with this rim issue that I purchased from a major dealer.
I could not tolerate the defects, so called the dealer, sent it back, and they sent me a clean version.
Ugh. I ordered on release day and it was confirmed and then shipped via UPS. On its way to me, I asked for it to be redirected to a UPS access point since it requires a signature and I wasn't sure I'd be home. UPS confirmed they could do this and charged me the $5.99 fee. The access point refused delivery and now it's on its way back to the mint. I called UPS three times and on each occasion they said they could redirect it back to my home and that someone would call me---but of course they never did. I'm going to call the mint itself but now I'm trying to decide if I want to actually try to get them to resent the coin (if they even would do that) or if I just want a refund at this point. Not sure its worth the trouble.
@jwitten said:
The bid is now up to $2,100 on pure. Not bad.
Is pure an auction site?
Not auctions. Buyers can set a price they want to buy at and sellers set a price they want to sell at. The current buy price is 2,100, meaning if any sellers want to sell they can get that price guaranteed. The current sellers on the site are asking $2,350, meaning you can buy them at that currently if you want one.
@jwitten said:
The bid is now up to $2,100 on pure. Not bad.
Is pure an auction site?
Not auctions. Buyers can set a price they want to buy at and sellers set a price they want to sell at. The current buy price is 2,100, meaning if any sellers want to sell they can get that price guaranteed. The current sellers on the site are asking $2,350, meaning you can buy them at that currently if you want one.
@jwitten said:
The bid is now up to $2,100 on pure. Not bad.
Is pure an auction site?
Not auctions. Buyers can set a price they want to buy at and sellers set a price they want to sell at. The current buy price is 2,100, meaning if any sellers want to sell they can get that price guaranteed. The current sellers on the site are asking $2,350, meaning you can buy them at that currently if you want one.
Thanks!
I'd never heard of it. I'll check it out.
I used Pure for the Sacagawea gold. Very easy transaction
@jwitten said:
My purchase is still pending, and my credit card charge has now dropped off. Anyone else in the same boat?
My 26EK is still processing at the mint but showing pending on my CC (that is probably more due to the credit card company than the mint). You, @tahbb143 and myself (some others too) all had the credit card rejected on purchase day. After I called customer service resubmitted the CC payment I saw it as pending. I wonder if we all got tossed to bottom of the fulfillment list.
Maybe the Palladium in Tony Stark's arc reactor experienced neutron activation and turned into radioative Pd-109. I didn't quite understand Iron Man 2 movie explanation.
Here's a few photos of my recent delivery. Mine has a similar rimperfection as @Mr Lindy 's but it's hard to see without shining a light on it. Definitely a keeper for me as I really love the design and high relief eagle.
The recurring aspect of rim issue makes me wonder if the die edge got micro chip failure on it. I kept mine as I wanted a 1 of 5,000 250th item and never owned a palladium ounce. Plus I have always loved the obverse retro design. I've seen three 70's with the same flaw imaged so grading companies seem ok with it. Flaw repeats, in same area, thus more likely die metal has multi chipped edge as opposed to my first thought that a weak strike exposed the textured planchet.
It may just be power of suggestion, but I think I'm seeing slight "rimmage" on mine as well. Its like on the inside of the rim, both obv and rev.
I had a slightly similar thing on a (rev) proof a while back, and believe that graded a 70 ... I wasnt expecting it, but it was.
I agree with both of you that it has become common on the PdEagle, unfortunately, but that doesn’t change my perspective on the graded coin - I don’t find it tolerable as a 70.
Much less in raw. Just too distracting to the eye.
How would you feel about that issue on the 1804 gold?
@goldenboy89 said:
i received mine the other day and the rim looks great to me, but i'll take a closer look at it tonight. I'd love to have it slabbed by pcgs
congrats thats great to hear! also aiming to have mine slabbed, if I ever receive it lol
@jwitten, @tahbb143, @Survivor50 My 2026 APdE (26EK) still was processing today so I called the US Mint today to double check there was no additional problems othere than the initial credit card issue. They just said they were dealing with large order volumes. I guess there was that huge product drop the day before too. I think we did get put to the end of the 26EK order fulfillment line.
@jwitten said:
Still no movement on the palladium that had a credit card issue. I’m not sure what the holdup is
same! checking it like 50 times a day; driving me crazy
I had the cc issue, it was cleared up over a week ago. I called in again today, told everything is fine, they are just really busy at the fulfillment center and shipping orders in the order received. Problem is I order a Morgan and Peace days after this item and they were shipped and received already.
Yeah half the time the mint representatives don’t know what they’re talking about on the phone so not sure I believe them and their explanation. I think there’s another issue we/they haven’t figured out yet. Hope I’m wrong.
"Signatured required shipping" always seem to take more processing time, but this is sort of crazy. My goal was to check if there was any resolvable issues with my APdE order. The customer service wait time was short on a non product drop date. I'm back to checking a little less than 50 times a day :-)
@tahbb143 said:
Faith and begorrah - just saw the charge hit my bank - still no tracking on the website but expect to see one yet this afternoon - FINALLY
@tahbb143 said:
Faith and begorrah - just saw the charge hit my bank - still no tracking on the website but expect to see one yet this afternoon - FINALLY
Still nothing for me, but that gives me hope
I'm right there with you. Also odd, just got the waiting room, when I went to check on this.
@tahbb143 said:
Faith and begorrah - just saw the charge hit my bank - still no tracking on the website but expect to see one yet this afternoon - FINALLY
Sláinte. Sometime between 11:30 EDT to 5:15 EDT mine moved to "shipped". It has a tracking number but the USPS doesn't have it yet. Good luck all.
Comments
Has anyone that had the credit card issue had theirs ship yet?
no. mine's still processing - was hoping today was the day, so time will tell
No card issues for me, but USPS says its due Sat.
The US Mint had these in stock at the Long Beach show this morning, no limit, and they sold out quickly! Don't know how many they had in total
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
Thanks for posting, I was wondering if they would have them there. Anyone know what price they were selling for at the show ??? 😎
🇺🇸 Harlequin
harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com
Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins
$1895
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
Thanks 👍
🇺🇸 Harlequin
harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com
Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins
i have yet to receive mine. barely shipped yesterday.
Mine is out for delivery, but I'll have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow.
The bid is now up to $2,100 on pure. Not bad.
I had an early PCGS MS 70 with this rim issue that I purchased from a major dealer.
I could not tolerate the defects, so called the dealer, sent it back, and they sent me a clean version.
Is pure an auction site?
It is a pleasant design. How much of a premium over melt for these?
Ugh. I ordered on release day and it was confirmed and then shipped via UPS. On its way to me, I asked for it to be redirected to a UPS access point since it requires a signature and I wasn't sure I'd be home. UPS confirmed they could do this and charged me the $5.99 fee. The access point refused delivery and now it's on its way back to the mint. I called UPS three times and on each occasion they said they could redirect it back to my home and that someone would call me---but of course they never did. I'm going to call the mint itself but now I'm trying to decide if I want to actually try to get them to resent the coin (if they even would do that) or if I just want a refund at this point. Not sure its worth the trouble.
Not auctions. Buyers can set a price they want to buy at and sellers set a price they want to sell at. The current buy price is 2,100, meaning if any sellers want to sell they can get that price guaranteed. The current sellers on the site are asking $2,350, meaning you can buy them at that currently if you want one.
Thanks!
I'd never heard of it. I'll check it out.
Bid is up to $2,150. The last few sells have been $2,250 on pure .
I used Pure for the Sacagawea gold. Very easy transaction
Palladium, yummy.
But do not put it in your mouth as its poison.
@Mr Lindy said:
solid palladium - which these coims are - has low toxicity
$400 profit for raw doesn't seem that much to me. i would rather get it graded. thoughts?
That's not too bad. I 'll take a SURE 21% return on a 10 day hold/turnaround anytime.
Keep your coins in a dry, cool environment...not in your mouth. Now we not only have to worry about fingerprints, but tongue prints too?
My purchase is still pending, and my credit card charge has now dropped off. Anyone else in the same boat?
ive been in processing since day 1
had initial card issue, resolved it, charge fell off, more time, called mint to check, everything good just need to wait, waiting ... lol
My 26EK is still processing at the mint but showing pending on my CC (that is probably more due to the credit card company than the mint). You, @tahbb143 and myself (some others too) all had the credit card rejected on purchase day. After I called customer service resubmitted the CC payment I saw it as pending. I wonder if we all got tossed to bottom of the fulfillment list.
Maybe the Palladium in Tony Stark's arc reactor experienced neutron activation and turned into radioative Pd-109. I didn't quite understand Iron Man 2 movie explanation.
Here's a few photos of my recent delivery. Mine has a similar rimperfection as @Mr Lindy 's but it's hard to see without shining a light on it. Definitely a keeper for me as I really love the design and high relief eagle.



The recurring aspect of rim issue makes me wonder if the die edge got micro chip failure on it. I kept mine as I wanted a 1 of 5,000 250th item and never owned a palladium ounce. Plus I have always loved the obverse retro design. I've seen three 70's with the same flaw imaged so grading companies seem ok with it. Flaw repeats, in same area, thus more likely die metal has multi chipped edge as opposed to my first thought that a weak strike exposed the textured planchet.
It may just be power of suggestion, but I think I'm seeing slight "rimmage" on mine as well. Its like on the inside of the rim, both obv and rev.
I had a slightly similar thing on a (rev) proof a while back, and believe that graded a 70 ... I wasnt expecting it, but it was.
I agree with both of you that it has become common on the PdEagle, unfortunately, but that doesn’t change my perspective on the graded coin - I don’t find it tolerable as a 70.
Much less in raw. Just too distracting to the eye.
How would you feel about that issue on the 1804 gold?
i received mine the other day and the rim looks great to me, but i'll take a closer look at it tonight. I'd love to have it slabbed by pcgs
Still no movement on the palladium that had a credit card issue. I’m not sure what the holdup is
same! checking it like 50 times a day; driving me crazy
congrats thats great to hear! also aiming to have mine slabbed, if I ever receive it lol
@jwitten, @tahbb143, @Survivor50 My 2026 APdE (26EK) still was processing today so I called the US Mint today to double check there was no additional problems othere than the initial credit card issue. They just said they were dealing with large order volumes. I guess there was that huge product drop the day before too. I think we did get put to the end of the 26EK order fulfillment line.
we def got put at the end of the queue lol
thanks for the info @VinnieC
I had the cc issue, it was cleared up over a week ago. I called in again today, told everything is fine, they are just really busy at the fulfillment center and shipping orders in the order received. Problem is I order a Morgan and Peace days after this item and they were shipped and received already.
Yeah half the time the mint representatives don’t know what they’re talking about on the phone so not sure I believe them and their explanation. I think there’s another issue we/they haven’t figured out yet. Hope I’m wrong.
"Signatured required shipping" always seem to take more processing time, but this is sort of crazy. My goal was to check if there was any resolvable issues with my APdE order. The customer service wait time was short on a non product drop date. I'm back to checking a little less than 50 times a day :-)
Last couple sales on pure have been $2,300 and $2,350. Currently none being offered for sale. These are looking like winners.
Faith and begorrah - just saw the charge hit my bank - still no tracking on the website but expect to see one yet this afternoon - FINALLY
Still nothing for me, but that gives me hope
I'm right there with you. Also odd, just got the waiting room, when I went to check on this.
well, /still/ no tracking 🤔 maybe it'll pop up tomorrow
Sláinte. Sometime between 11:30 EDT to 5:15 EDT mine moved to "shipped". It has a tracking number but the USPS doesn't have it yet. Good luck all.
very bizarre series of events w this order
not only has this finally shipped this morning, but the charge disappeared and all the $ is back in my acct lol
Mine finally shipped this morning too! And I also don’t currently have a charge. I’m sure it’s coming though.
Yeah mine had shipped before the charge cleared too. Also never received a confirmation of the order until it shipped.
The last sell on pure was 2,400 and none are currently offered for sell