Received my badge today. Can't wait.

• carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

My packet came in the mail yesterday, too. I will add this:

• MtW124MtW124 Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭

@carabonnair said:
    My packet came in the mail yesterday, too. I will add this:

Very nice!

• goldengolden Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ordered the 2024 bar, but it was not in the packet.

• NeophyteNumismatistNeophyteNumismatist Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... I didn't have FOMO until I read this thread. I hope everyone has a great time. I will be home training my new bird dog, "Penny" :D

I am a newer collector (started April 2020), and I primarily focus on U.S. Half Cents and Type Coins. Early copper is my favorite.

• tokenprotokenpro Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be at my usual table in the hinterlands with odd looking things in my cases. I might bring some big stuff, a Bolen foundry plaque, a Hawaii statehood plaster, etc. (My fiber optic line is down for a week, back to the stone age - I'm not a phone person)

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭

We'll be at table 1005, beginning on Monday.

I will also have an exhibit in the ANA exhibit section on PCGS REGENCY(TM) Holders, including what is likely the only remaining complete set of PCGS generated documents for this type of holder.

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

@golden said:
    I ordered the 2024 bar, but it was not in the packet.

I hope they can give you one at the ANA registration table when you get there.

• TiborTibor Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else. Should be a good one this year with gold and
    stock market up.

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

My first flight out of West Palm was cancelled yesterday because of the weather. My second flight out of Miami just was cancelled also because of the weather. Booked a spirit flight 🤮 (but at least its direct) tonight out of Orlando, will make the drive this evening and hopefully be in Chicago around midnight tonight. Pray for me, the force is not with me this week.

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I just booked a refundable back up delta flight for tomorrow in case today's spirit flight doesn't pan out. Hell or high water, I'lll be there. I cant say when, or in what degree of sanity, but I will be there.

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DeplorableDan said:
    And I just booked a refundable back up delta flight for tomorrow in case today's spirit flight doesn't pan out. Hell or high water, I'lll be there. I cant say when, or in what degree of sanity, but I will be there.

Hope your efforts are rewarded with a successful show.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DeplorableDan said:

And I was complaining about my 4 hour delay and arriving into O'Hare at 9 pm tonite. No more, hope I see you there, DD.

Best, SH

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/
  • EastonCollectionEastonCollection Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there 3 full days. Lots of issues with the air travels so safe traveling.....

Easton Collection
  • NewEnglandRaritiesNewEnglandRarities Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭

2AM here in Vegas but my flight is going! I’ll be there for the whole week! Looking forward to seeing many of you!

New England Rarities...Dealer In Colonial Coinage and Americana
  • BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will be there Thursday and Friday

• habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got almost 1/2 way there........

Wife had a medical emergency, ( seems to be OK now), but returned home so she can rest,,,,,,,

Hope to see Ya'll at FUN

• Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just landed baby LETS GO

We’ll miss you up there Phil.

BHNC #248 … 130 and counting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file