Home U.S. Coin Forum

Nominations-Unofficial King of CU

13»

Comments

• goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭

Someone call Mr. Willis, his King position is open again!

• CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2024 10:54AM

@jacrispies said:
    Let's throw some U.S. coins on this thread so it can pretend to have a purpose.

It says in the OP to post a coin with a president. It's not like I didn't say something. I really just wanted to have fun with this idea. If you don't like it, please do not comment so this thread doesn't get taken down for rude behavior.

No offense to you @jacrispies , that is a great coin, and this is a general message.

God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

• erscoloerscolo Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭✭

The King is Dead comes to mind.

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mdwoods said:
    I won't vote for Mark, he turned me into a newt. :o

There's newt wrong with that.
    :#

peacockcoins

edited June 2, 2024 12:15PM

Last Chance To Nominate

I will attempt to set up the vote tomorrow. Any nomination posted after noon will be counted as a vote, not a nomination.

Here is a link to that thread: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1104284/vote-unofficial-king-of-cu/p1?new=1

God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

• emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nave ?

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

UH,,,,,, I thought a King was elected a couple weeks back.

GrandAm :)

Are you attempting to nominate yourself? You won 2nd place.

edited July 2, 2024 3:28AM

@CRHer700 said:

No !
    Some people should NOT (edited sry) be given power.
    Picture this personality, Hitler and Edith Bunker as one person. I deal with this person every day.
    No worries is how I troll.

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s like Deja vu all over again…..

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    edited July 2, 2024 5:03AM

@emeraldATV said:

@CRHer700 said:

No !
    Some people should NOT (edited sry) be given power.
    Picture this personality, Hitler and Edith Bunker as one person. I deal with this person every day.
    No worries is how I troll.

Maybe you'll be ready next year. 😆

I feel ya, and its cool. What's an understudy ?

• CregCreg Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2024 9:57AM

@emeraldATV said:
    I feel ya, and it’s cool. What's an understudy ?

It’s puny hammock of skinny saplings that the granddaddy trees dominate until they fall and cover the little ones.

edited July 2, 2024 9:57AM

@Creg said:

@emeraldATV said:

It’s puny hammock of skinny saplings that the granddaddy trees dominate forever.

That"s an understory isn't it? Or am I wrong.

edited July 2, 2024 10:03AM

@CRHer700 said:

@Creg said:

@emeraldATV said:

It’s puny hammock of skinny saplings that the granddaddy trees dominate forever.

No. You are not. But I use use malapropish when I connect with Emi.

edited July 2, 2024 10:04AM

@Creg said:

@CRHer700 said:

@Creg said:

@emeraldATV said:

No. You are not. But you ought use malapropish when you want to connect with Emi.

I guess so. Would you be so kind as to forward me a dictionary in that language? It might make clear the ancient wisdom of @emeraldATV .

edited July 2, 2024 10:22AM

@CRHer700 said:
    Would you be so kind as to forward me a dictionary in that language? It might make clear the ancient wisdom of
    @emeraldATV .

I haven’t written that dictionary yet. A gloss of numismatic definitions for forum fun has been stirring around in my ideas. Definitions like we see on eBay work, but so do words that folk don’t use right. Or comedy.
    PMD=Post Mental Damage
    Emi describes a different Post-M-kind-of Damage that afflicts him monthly, though, if I understand him.

@Creg said:

@CRHer700 said:

@Creg said:

@emeraldATV said:

No. You are not. But I use use malapropish when I connect with Emi.

That's how you solve a problem like , supercalafraglelisticexbealadoseish, ask Mariea.
    Thank God it's not an, ism, type word, then where would we be ?
    So long, farewell, later.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file