1235»

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

@perkdog said:

@JoeBanzai said:

@perkdog said:
    Wait where is Josh Rosen in all of this?

He was drafted before Lamarr Jackson.

I was joking guy

I figured you were, but as I was looking at the quarterbacks draft positions, I noticed.

Goes to support my claim that nobody knows what these guys are going to become once the arrive in the NFL.

100%

I've already said that I won't be surprised if literally none of these top draft picks make it, for the fans of teams that drafted QB's i hope they hit, my Pats are on their 2nd try so nothing's a sure thing

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭

@estang said:
    Whomever is behind the "angry Pringles man" avatar is not going to change his/her opinion of JJ McCarthy other than he's really good at handing the ball off so his team can go 27 - 1 in NCAA and then win 3 state titles across two states in high school. I respect his opinion and conviction in his beliefs.

HS stats dont matter but he went to IMG Academy. IMG wins basically every year. Its one of the top 3 if not the top HS in the country for sports. Its a boarding school with high level college facilities that basically never loses and pumps out 4 and 5 stars in multiple sports. Even Mater Dei (which is a QB factory) tries to avoid playing them

There were 8 players in the Michigan Bama playoff game that were teammates at IMG. Theyve won over 100 games and lost less than 10 games over the last decade. Everyone wins titles that plays there

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Basebal21

"Angry Pringles Man" that is hilarious I've never heard that before but that's what it is lol

Did you chose that avatar or is that what you get without choosing one??

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭

Really good at handing the ball off?

Better than Dilfer?

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    @Basebal21

"Angry Pringles Man" that is hilarious I've never heard that before but that's what it is lol

Did you chose that avatar or is that what you get without choosing one??

Default one from years ago. Ive never really cared about avatars so didnt change it

Its definitely a funny way to describe it though

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pringles are Cool... :)

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭

This is pretty funny...

https://youtu.be/qIUb3bjh42Y

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik