Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2023 Banners

2»

Comments

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, my birthday is this coming week, maybe PCGS will surprise me by sending out mine.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing here.
    I would have liked to have received the pin from PCGS
    I think it's a relatively small token offering/reward for being "the best of" given the funds expended to participate in the registry and win.

• Options

Well, my birthday has come and gone and still nothing so yesterday I sent Paulina an email asking about the status of the "awards and pins but have received no reply as of yet.
    Oh well!
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:
    Well, my birthday has come and gone and still nothing so yesterday I sent Paulina an email asking about the status of the "awards and pins but have received no reply as of yet.
    Oh well!
    Wayne

In addition to Paulina and Emilio who have been great in dealing with many issues, there is a new Sr. Director over the Registry, Justin Atkins.

• Options

@Goldminers said:

@WAYNEAS said:
    Oh well!
    Wayne

In addition to Paulina and Emilio who have been great in dealing with many issues, there is a new Sr. Director over the Registry, Justin Atkins.

Thanks @Goldminers for the update.
    I too have nothing bad to say about Paulina and Emilio. They are the best. I feel that they are still working from home and do not have access to the award items. I will give it about another week before I call.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...