Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Texas Numismatic Association (TNA) Coin & Currency Show... This week... Who is going?

RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

I am going down on Thursday and Friday... Any one else going?

J

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Show reports please.... Wish I could go... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be working the ANACS table along with @ANACSPAUL and our new North Texas rep, George Morris. Stop by and say hello!

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish y'all the best. Much better venue than Chicago or Baltimore........

I LOVE Texas.

OINK

• Options
    alefzeroalefzero Posts: 869 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have wanted to set up at that show for many years, but there were always schedule conflicts. I could have probably done this one, as I doubt I will do Long Beach later in the month. Oh well, forgot to consider (just like the last Tukwila show). Looking forward to reports.

• Options

I try to attend this show each year. I enjoy it. This year will be looking for a couple of things and try to sell a couple of things.
    Will try to post a report... may reserve that for the more loquacious on here...

J

• Options
    BStrauss3BStrauss3 Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there Thursday for Setup, Friday, and Saturday. Not planning to attend Sunday.

@Relaxn you need to check the hours... the flyer lists Friday & Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-3. I thought Dealer Setup was Thursday, no public hours.

-----Burton
    ANA 50 year/Life Member (now "Emeritus")
  • Options

Yes, the 1st is not open to the public... Will be there Thursday to the help a buddy

• Options
    jacrispiesjacrispies Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be attending the TNA on Friday for the first time.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:23. Young fellow suffering from Bust Half fever.

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2023 9:35PM

Itching to go to a show but that is too far. I had a bourse table at that show back in 1974.

• Options

@jacrispies said:

I'll be working reception from 12:30 until 3, plus maybe some fill-in hours. Say howdy. Older Fat Grey Haired... well, that doesn't really help, does it :smiley:

-----Burton
  • Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

Barring any setbacks, I plan on attending Friday am. B)

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Options
    TrampTramp Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there Saturday morning. Looking forward to the show.

USAF (Ret.) 1985 - 2005. E-4B Aircraft Maintenance Crew Chief and Contracting Officer.
    My current Registry sets:
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Carson City Morgan Dollars (1878 – 1893)
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Lincoln Cents (1909 – 1958)
    ✓ Morgan Dollar GSA Hoard (1878 – 1891)

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish they would do that show in San Antonio once in awhile. It's been ages since they've been down there.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not enough notice to get away from work.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    jacrispiesjacrispies Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BStrauss3 said:

@jacrispies said:

I'll be working reception from 12:30 until 3, plus maybe some fill-in hours. Say howdy. Older Fat Grey Haired... well, that doesn't really help, does it :smiley:

I may catch you on my way out, but I'll try to find you! Would be neat to meet some forum members. I am tall guy Chase, you could probably see me dressed spiffy from a mile away.

@ElmerFusterpuck said:
    I wish they would do that show in San Antonio once in awhile. It's been ages since they've been down there.

Ahhh you just have to drive a few hours. I am in San Antonio as well. Luckily I have a handful of college buddies that live up there so I can crash and visit for a couple of days. Driving four hours, attending the show, and driving back in a single day would be pretty tough.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:23. Young fellow suffering from Bust Half fever.

• Options
    Shrub68Shrub68 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

I am sharing a table with Larry Cundari; come see us!

• Options

The venue and dealer setup is COMPLETE. We are GO for tomorrow at 9 am, all we need is you.

$3, free for TNA members. The show runs through Sunday (which is our free admission day). Parking was $5 last year - not sure this year.

Arlington Convention Center off Ballpark Way.

@Shrub68, I believe that's table 206? First aisle on the left as you enter, right side of the aisle, 2nd cross alley corner?

-----Burton
  • Options
    TrampTramp Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BStrauss3 said:
    The venue and dealer setup is COMPLETE. We are GO for tomorrow at 9 am, all we need is you.

$3, free for TNA members. The show runs through Sunday (which is our free admission day). Parking was $5 last year - not sure this year.

Arlington Convention Center off Ballpark Way.

@Shrub68, I believe that's table 206? First aisle on the left as you enter, right side of the aisle, 2nd cross alley corner?

I believe I saw $10 for parking.

USAF (Ret.) 1985 - 2005. E-4B Aircraft Maintenance Crew Chief and Contracting Officer.
    My current Registry sets:
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Carson City Morgan Dollars (1878 – 1893)
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Lincoln Cents (1909 – 1958)
    ✓ Morgan Dollar GSA Hoard (1878 – 1891)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file