Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who's going to the ANA Money Show in Phoenix next week?

I live in the Phoenix area and couldn't be more excited! We don't get too many shows this way. I did go to the Long Beach Expo last year, but it's nice to have one in your back yard. Curious who else is going?

Comments

• Options
    NeophyteNumismatistNeophyteNumismatist Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish I was... I hope you enjoy yourself and find something perfect for your collection!

I am a newer collector (started April 2020), and I primarily focus on U.S. Half Cents and Type Coins. Early copper is my favorite.

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plan on being there Thursday, possibly Friday.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there for Thursday and possibly for a bit on Friday. There is a previous thread on the topic with a few additional replies.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13432860#Comment_13432860

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friday only for me.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Mr_ColomboMr_Colombo Posts: 42 ✭✭✭

Only Wednesday to Friday for me :)

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too far for me. Please give show reports.

• Options
    goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭

I’ll be a Saturday visitor, the only day I can make it.

• Options
    Rob9874Rob9874 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

@coinbuf said:
    I will be there for Thursday and possibly for a bit on Friday. There is a previous thread on the topic with a few additional replies.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13432860#Comment_13432860

Dang it, I searched so I wouldn't start a new one and couldn't find anything. Good to delete this one.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Show reports please....Looks as if several forum members will be attending. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@Rob9874 said:
    Dang it, I searched so I wouldn't start a new one and couldn't find anything. Good to delete this one.

The forum search function leaves much to be desired, a new thread is not a bad thing as the old one had dropped back a few pages anyway. If I recall correctly your son collects too, hope you both enjoy the show.

My Lincoln Registry

• Options
    Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I was going. Hope everyone has a great time. Show reports please!

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too far away. Wrong section of the country.

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options

@coinbuf said:

@Rob9874 said:

The forum search function leaves much to be desired, a new thread is not a bad thing as the old one had dropped back a few pages anyway. If I recall correctly your son collects too, hope you both enjoy the show.

That's right, can't believe you remembered! I'm planning to take off work Thu and go myself, and then take him on Saturday.

• Options
    DreamcrusherDreamcrusher Posts: 210 ✭✭✭✭

First NMS I will miss in 16 years.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a Photograde book dating back to the 1970's.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please visit our table SCARSDALE COIN.
    It’s rare nowadays that we are out on the southern west coast area! Hope to see everyone We have lots of Three Cent Silvers and free candy to keep your energy high!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options

@ThePennyLady said:
    I will be there! Stop by my Table No. 805, say hi, let me know if you'd like to be in my show report, and be sure to check out all my Pretty Pennies!

I plan to! Have some needs for my 1st year type set.

• Options

Was going to but work got in the way.

Numismatic Asset Management
    "helping rare coin buyers avoid critical mistakes"

• Options

Arrived in Phoenix today, that drive from NorCal is no joke lol. Still plan on doing a Thurs/Fri thing, fingers crossed. Show opens at 10am, what time to you folk recommend showing up to get in right when they open the doors? Think 9:30 is good enough?

• Options

@ThePennyLady said:
    I will be there! Stop by my Table No. 805, say hi, let me know if you'd like to be in my show report, and be sure to check out all my Pretty Pennies!

I've got your table already marked on my printed floor map. I recently managed fill my 09-S Indian slot in the box of 20 collection so I'm not sure if I'll be able to take anything away from your table but I'm bringing a little something for you. Hint, it's RD but it's not a coin and it's not copper lol.

• Options

@ScarsdaleCoin said:
    Please visit our table SCARSDALE COIN.
    It’s rare nowadays that we are out on the southern west coast area! Hope to see everyone We have lots of Three Cent Silvers and free candy to keep your energy high!

Marked on the map as a destination table ;)

• Options

@Cladiator said:
    Arrived in Phoenix today, that drive from NorCal is no joke lol. Still plan on doing a Thurs/Fri thing, fingers crossed. Show opens at 10am, what time to you folk recommend showing up to get in right when they open the doors? Think 9:30 is good enough?

That's what I'm thinking. I don't want to get there much earlier and stand in line longer.

• Options

@Rob9874 said:

@Cladiator said:

That's what I'm thinking. I don't want to get there much earlier and stand in line longer.

I too am planning to get there around 9:30, did not spring for an early entrance pass.

My Lincoln Registry

• Options
    edited March 1, 2023 4:05PM

Is anyone interested in a meet and greet at around 2PM? If so shoot me a pm.

My Lincoln Registry

• Options

@Cladiator said:

Just read on the official show guide that ANA members get in at 9:30. So I'll probably get there around 9 now.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cladiator,,, " Hint, it's RD but it's not a coin and it's not copper lol." I know, I know.... It's a sunburn.... :D NO? OK then... Just pour me one.... ;) Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file