Options
1875-CC $5 Gold

Cracked this one out of an ANACS FR2 holder. Came back as cleaned. I still like this one
12

Cracked this one out of an ANACS FR2 holder. Came back as cleaned. I still like this one
Comments
you know, a lot of days i fantasize about NOT so many coins having been holed, cleaned, corroded etc and circulated because they are so darn beautiful in pristine condition BUT:
THEN, someone posts a REAL coin like this to remind me, this is actually their true purpose and i LOVE it.
you know the question, if you could be any animal? well, if i could be any coin, this would probably be an accurate representation of what i'll look like at the end of this journey...
That's a fantastic amount of wear for any gold piece
Custom album maker and numismatic photographer.
Need a personalized album made? Design it on the website below and I'll build it for you.
https://www.donahuenumismatics.com/.
Nice old gold.... but, as mentioned above, a lot of wear for a gold coin. I suspect it may have been a pocket piece to get that much wear. Cheers, RickO
Crack it and send it in again.
Latin American Collection
That's a good thing to have, I like 👍