Home Sports Talk

Will there be a funeral tonight ?

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 16, 2022 2:16PM in Sports Talk

2022-2022

Comments

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

There was one for LA Dodgers, "the best team money can buy." All those wins in the regular season don't mean anything now.

As for the Yankees, I hope they get to use that casket for their 2022 season.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:
    2022-2022

Don't ever give up that Cleveland will screw things up -

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• TiborTibor Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did they reuse the casket after the Cardinals used it? >:)

• MaywoodMaywood Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been a surprisingly competitive series with the advantage at the start being with the Yankees. The Indians have been in it because they actually cranked out some HR's which isn't their strength. If Cleveland can keep it close through six innings they might be able to pull off the upset.

I really think at this point that they might have an advantage in pitching, certainly they do in the bullpen. Aaron Civale is pretty good but I'd expect Terry Francona to go to the BP at the first sign of trouble. One thing is sure: the Indians need to score when they have a chance, no stranding runners on the bases or making mistakes because New York can jack the ball at almost any time.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

So glad we wont have to hear the name 'gaurdians' anymore this year.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad there won't be anymore Josh Naylor this year.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man 'wakes up' in the middle of his open casket funeral frightening mourning family members

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.