Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Other display photos besides sets. Packs, individual players, or teams.

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would enjoy seeing how you display anything besides entire sets. Sorry for the phone pics.

Comments

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 26, 2022 9:26AM

hey UlyssesExtravaganza,
    Yeah your lunch box there is pretty cool... :)

• UlyssesExtravaganzaUlyssesExtravaganza Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Grocery. It served its purpose and transported a large number of meals. It was my cool lunchbox. This one, probably a bit less cool. I am amused looking at it now but probably should have considered other options. 🤣

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know who it’s going to be…

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    You know who it’s going to be…

hey 51Wheaties,
    Awesome stamps there...your box cut out is my All Time favorite of yours... :)

@76collector said:
    Love the lineup card ! Super cool item. For my display I honestly just go with a smattering of my favorite stuff and don't really organize it. I collect modern, 76 topps baseball stuff and post WWII hall of famer psa graded rookies. Otherwise it's stuff I enjoy like old photos, auto balls of old timers, etc. I found the display case at an old antique store and refinished it.

hey 76collector,
    Awesome set up... :)

@AFLfan said:
    Mostly just one antique display case I bought several years ago. One shelf for lacrosse, two for the AFL.

Love this. Anything old Chargers is fantastic

• Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Part of my Gary Carter collection

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach

@AFLfan said:
    Mostly just one antique display case I bought several years ago. One shelf for lacrosse, two for the AFL.

This continues to be one of my favorite collections/displays in the hobby. Well done, Todd!

@Kid4hof03 said:

hey Kid4hof03,
    what's that big wooden thing leaning up?.... :)

• BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@76collector said:
    Love the lineup card ! Super cool item. For my display I honestly just go with a smattering of my favorite stuff and don't really organize it. I collect modern, 76 topps baseball stuff and post WWII hall of famer psa graded rookies. Otherwise it's stuff I enjoy like old photos, auto balls of old timers, etc. I found the display case at an old antique store and refinished it.

Awesome. The 76 set is my all-time favorite set. I love everything about that set from the design to photography.

@GroceryRackPack said:

@Kid4hof03 said:

hey Kid4hof03,
    what's that big wooden thing leaning up?.... :)

That's Gary's September 1985 Met of the Month award.

@jeffcbay said:

Custom frames shop ?

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

I did that frame all on my own... I laid out the custom cut mat pattern in AutoCAD and gave the file to a frame shop so they cut it according to my specs. The 40x48 frame was special ordered, and they cut the museum glass for me. I positioned and pinned the jersey, and secured all of the cards in place myself. This took me a couple years to complete, but it's the jewel of my collection.

Full thread about it here: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/934497/my-cal-ripken-jr-jersey-cards-framing-project-many-pics-finally-finished-update-3-3-2016/p1

• hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Sevens are Wild display case. W/ some California Raisins and Lance Lips overseeing things :D

@jeffcbay said:
    I did that frame all on my own... I laid out the custom cut mat pattern in AutoCAD and gave the file to a frame shop so they cut it according to my specs. The 40x48 frame was special ordered, and they cut the museum glass for me. I positioned and pinned the jersey, and secured all of the cards in place myself. This took me a couple years to complete, but it's the jewel of my collection.

Full thread about it here: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/934497/my-cal-ripken-jr-jersey-cards-framing-project-many-pics-finally-finished-update-3-3-2016/p1

Well done. A guy in Canada had a frame shop do this for him.

• BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

Well...I'm ashamed, Lol. These are absolutely stunning. It's like a bunch of little Hall of Fames. I'm inspired.
    Todd, is that a Banty Red Lance Alworth SIGNED!?!?!

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella