Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some Good News

RobertLahtiRobertLahti Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
edited January 8, 2023 3:38AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Closed

We'll see...WHAT? What brought your attention...?

Comments

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you considered it might only be die deterioration? It's very common and you can see the the radial flow lines from the worn die.

To paraphrase the 13th century Franciscan Friar and Philosopher, William of Ockham, "the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation"

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Borrowing a quoted sigline statement (courtesy @jesbroken)... Take note and pay heed. Cheers, RickO
    "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln"

• Options
    justmenutty72justmenutty72 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Borrowing a quoted sigline statement (courtesy @jesbroken)... Take note and pay heed. Cheers, RickO
    "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln"

Great quote from a great man. I also like “Speak softly and carry a big stick”….Teddy Roosevelt. Two of the best Presidents we’ve ever had….could really use one of them right about now. Damn country is a mess, but it’s still the greatest nation on Earth 👍👍👍

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still no.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread title "Some Good News" got my hopes up that the OP was changing his ways (or his hobbies). :|

• Options

Op likes to make it sound like rocket science. Doesn’t realize that while trying to sound so smart he’s making himself look so stupid 🤦🏻‍♂️🥴😂

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Phew! So it's not just me. Thanks guys.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't really see anything even under high mag.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2022 7:05PM

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    edited January 8, 2023 3:37AM

Closed

• Options

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    2windy2fish2windy2fish Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MFeld Thank you for the wise/astute comment…instead of reacting to the OP why not take the high road and simply not open the thread and react? Simply move on to the next thread and keep the negativity to yourself…

• Options

Closed

• Options

110 DDR subjects in 20 undiluted rolls.

• Options
    KoveKove Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭✭

@RobertLahti said:
    110 DDR subjects in 20 undiluted rolls.

If they're that common, I guess I don't understand why they're meaningful.

• Options

@2windy2fish said:
    @MFeld Thank you for the wise/astute comment…instead of reacting to the OP why not take the high road and simply not open the thread and react? Simply move on to the next thread and keep the negativity to yourself…

• Options
    edited January 8, 2023 3:36AM

Closed

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Morgan_Freeman said:
    I like good news.

Indeed, indeed you do.

• Options

Closed

• Options

🤪😵‍💫🤪😵‍💫🤪😵‍💫🤪😵‍💫🤪😵‍💫🤪😂🤣

• Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some of my best childhood friends were simply vivid imaginations. so too can doubled dies and good news.

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Morgan hit a record. 2 comments for phony bologna.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I think I see where 2 space ships landed on the coin. Hmmm
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file