Home U.S. Coin Forum

Heritage Shipping Rant-Update From Heritage!

1235»

Comments

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interestingly enough, Ive never won a coin in a heritage auction yet, but I have always been very pleased with the service provided by GC. I won one coin at stacks in the last fairmont auction, and the coin took about 3 weeks to arrive. When I had followed up with my contact at stacks, he had said that they normally are much faster but for some reason the fairmont lots took longer to process.

But oh boy, what a thread this was 😂! I wasn't as active on here in may, this one was quite the cage match.

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• FishproFishpro Posts: 387 ✭✭✭

GC I have found shipping the day of payment or the next.

• BStrauss3BStrauss3 Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

Auction on 12/27/2022
    Invoice dated 12/28/2022
    Arrived 01/12/2023

It took a day or two for payment to clear & post... and you might recall there are a couple of weekend and holiday days in there.

-----Burton
    ANA 50 year/Life Member (now "Emeritus")
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not had any problems with HA, GC or Stacks. I reckon that I have fortunate.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every time I win a lot from them, it takes about 3 weeks to receive the coin. Not a gripe. Just the way it is.

Every time I’ve called them to make arrangements for pickup or with questions they’ve been super helpful and kind!

BHNC #248 … 130 and counting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file