Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question Re the Women's Quarter Proof Silver Set

RichRRichR Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

These same coins are also featured in the "regular" silver proof set, correct?

I'm not missing anything here, am I?

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Same coins but just the quarters from a regular proof set.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

same silver quarters issued by the SF Mint Branch. COA & packaging is different. Less than 6500 sets remaining before sell out

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

Only 1900 left available....will be a sell-out shortly

• Options
    youniqueyounique Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

• Options
    youniqueyounique Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Sold out

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2022 4:11PM

Unavailable. Not bad. 6-7 hours. Bodes well for proof sets

Next up clad proof set. The clad quarters were $21 and for $11 more you get the penny thru Kennedy. Enrollment for me. Just too easy. Really makes my opinion of the mint better.
    Congratulations to all who got some today. 🙀🦫😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2022 5:28PM

availableCount":12849

I think there are more of these available than some think.... And who knows how/when/whey they mark them as "remind me"...

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

2020 quarter sets clad or silver sold over 64,000+

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

@jessewvu said:
    availableCount":12849

I think there are more of these available than some think.... And who knows how/when/whey they mark them as "remind me"...

What count are you referring to?
    Clad proof sets.....has 267,609 available
    Silver quarter set....none

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just did the standard “inspect source code” or something and searched for “available count” and it had that number. Browse settings maybe? Beats me

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

Have no interest in this program. Whoever is loading up on an unlimited product offering is gonna get burned. We’ve all been here before with the US Mint. Buy if you like and intend to hold—get out quick if you’re a flipper.

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:
    I just did the standard “inspect source code” or something and searched for “available count” and it had that number. Browse settings maybe? Beats me

If you look back at my posts in the colorized Purple Heart thread you will see that there are two different places to look in that source code. The original availableCount like we were using last year and now this data-available value that seems to be most accurate.

In this case I just looked at the proof sets for the first time. There are no cache remnants to contend with. I see that they are listed as "Remind Me" indicating that there is no stock available at this time. I look at the source code and this is the two different values that come up.

"availableCount":57538,"orderLimit":99

data-available="0.0"

I think we need to start looking at the data-available value and not the availableCount value.

• Options

Having 2 adult grand daughters, who are not interested in coins, is my primary reason for getting involved. With luck, it may even get them interested in collecting coins. It's an inexpensive way to find out. Only time will tell.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting. I thought this series might catch on.... but thought it would mainly be specific coins that became the popular 'must have' items. Of course, that may still be true, and people are buying the sets to acquire specific coins. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file