Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Show us some Wax !!!!!!!!!!! Rack, Pack, Tray, Box, Case any sport and non sport.

1235»

Comments

• STLKabongSTLKabong Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

Awesome stuff in this thread. I can't wait until all the RIPPING threads start! :*

• @STLKabong said:
    Awesome stuff in this thread. I can't wait until all the RIPPING threads start! :*

Never, I'll never turn to the Darkside! Unopened Forever

• coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭

2011-Topps-FBfivestarbox

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

@agr said:

Awesome Wrap... :)

• coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭

1981thirstbreakgumbox

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a pack grading order that is being processed. All of the items made it through the grading phase, but then I unfortunately found out that PSA discovered during the assembly process that after being assigned grades, a couple of them were just barely too thick to fit in their holders and will be returned raw. I believe my only other option is BBCE for having them sealed as authentic by a reasonably respected business/service (I don't think GAI is a choice anymore), but I'm not sure. Does BBCE accept submission of single packs for authentication and sealing? Or just boxes? I have not sent items to them before and was trying to find the info on their site, but didn't see reference to anything other than accepting boxes and cases. The sealed packs are 1936 Reemtsma Olympia (w/ Jesse Owens).

• paulb71paulb71 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2024 2:54PM

@miwlvrn said:
    I have a pack grading order that is being processed. All of the items made it through the grading phase, but then I unfortunately found out that PSA discovered during the assembly process that after being assigned grades, a couple of them were just barely too thick to fit in their holders and will be returned raw. I believe my only other option is BBCE for having them sealed as authentic by a reasonably respected business/service (I don't think GAI is a choice anymore), but I'm not sure. Does BBCE accept submission of single packs for authentication and sealing? Or just boxes? I have not sent items to them before and was trying to find the info on their site, but didn't see reference to anything other than accepting boxes and cases. The sealed packs are 1936 Reemtsma Olympia (w/ Jesse Owens).

This company CG grade also grades packs and cards, obviously for any high dollar packs and cards you prefer to go with psa
    I only go with CG grade for cards valued under 100$ because of quick turn around time and quality holders.

https://collectorsgrade.net/cg-pack-grading-standard

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@paulb71 said:

@miwlvrn said:

This company CG grade also grades packs and cards, obviously for any high dollar packs and cards you prefer to go with psa
    I only go with CG grade for cards valued under 100$ because of quick turn around time and quality holders.

Thank you; I had not heard of them before. Looks like they do wax and foil, but they do not do cello, paperpack, rack, etc.

• paulb71paulb71 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:

@paulb71 said:

@miwlvrn said:

Thank you; I had not heard of them before. Looks like they do wax and foil, but they do not do cello, paperpack, rack, etc.

email them and ask, they usually reply quickly , I did not know they graded oversized cards until I asked them