Options
GC 43 Bronze Cent SOLD!
Steven59
Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
I couldn't find the original thread that talked about this so I'm just posting an update. Feel free to pile on if needed
. BIG difference from the person on this Forum who want 2.2 MILLION for his counterfeit.............$250,875 with BP
https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/1097561
EDIT, forgot the picture.........
"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"
3
Comments
Better to buy something like this in a PCGS holder
Lafayette Grading Set
Still love Toms pair of coins.
Link
https://www.coinnews.net/2019/11/20/wing-and-lutes-1943-bronze-lincoln-cents-brought-together-under-one-owner/
"This penny recently sold for a quarter-million dollars! Do you have one in your pocket change?"
I think back on the many years I (and many, many others) searched pocket change etc. for one of these.... It was, for a while, the 'grail' of cent finds. Cheers, RickO
Well, the truth is this coin WAS found in someone’s pocket change at some point. Check those change jars
I was the buyer. It is for my 100 Greatest US collection. I will post it here and on my website in the near future.
...and I can only look at it.
A real piece of nostalgia.
I still have my magnet at the ready.
Wayne
Kennedys are my quest...
Nice pickup, congratulations
It’s always more exciting when we can live vicariously through the buyer on the forums
I remember many years ago I thought I had found one in circ. But alas, it was magnetic. Sure was exciting for those few moments.
Great coin !
To think, in the 70's, I saw these advertised for 8 to 10 large.
Congratulations!!
This will fit well in your collections.
Congratulations on acquiring it.
Wayne
Kennedys are my quest...