Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Dime

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are we looking at? Tiny die chip?

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

Yup

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The picture is too unfocused for a specific determination, but likely die chips or circulation damage. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Consensus says, "Die Chips" and I agree.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

@MattandKim said:
    Yup

Not to be harsh, but you seem to be starting a lot of threads for your modern clad coins with tiny die chips.
    Is there a reason for these? Confirming that they are die chips and not valuable?

The forum seems to agree, they are generally tiny die chips and not valuable.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

@moursund said:

@MattandKim said:
    Yup

Not to be harsh, but you seem to be starting a lot of threads for your modern clad coins with tiny die chips.
    Is there a reason for these? Confirming that they are die chips and not valuable?

Sorry I will stop.. won't post nothing else...

• Options

@MattandKim said:

@moursund said:

@MattandKim said:
    Yup

There may be a happy compromise between too many tiny die chip posts, and taking all your coins and going home...

• Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2022 5:28AM

@MattandKim said:

@moursund said:

@MattandKim said:
    Yup

Keep posting. Don't let a sourpuss or two wreck it for you here.😉

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file