DELETE

DCONDCON Posts: 2
edited January 16, 2022 2:53PM in U.S. Coin Forum

DELETE

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, what was it? 🤔

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:
    Ok, what was it? 🤔

I don't know. He quickly deleted it so perhaps it was something that broke the rules and he didn't want to get banned. :o

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCON.... Welcome aboard. Certainly a unique first post.... Wrong forum perhaps? Cheers, RickO

• Options

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:
    Ok, what was it? 🤔

I don't know. He quickly deleted it so perhaps it was something that broke the rules and he didn't want to get banned. :o

Maybe it was one simple trick to burn belly fat that doctors don't want you to know!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

☝️

Ken
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2022 9:44AM

It’s worth a delete for DCON traps

I did use the poison inside to mix with food once. That worked to delete the problem

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

I did use the poison inside to mix with food once. That worked to delete the problem

... What food, he asked with horrified fascination... 😨

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:
    Ok, what was it? 🤔

It was a post about some old world coins they received and there was a link to 2 photos, one link worked the other didn't.
    I don't know anything about world coins but most of it looked like well worn copper from around 1890 to 1940.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

Most people just get a divorce. ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:
    Ok, what was it? 🤔

It was a post about some old world coins they received and there was a link to 2 photos, one link worked the other didn't.
    I don't know anything about world coins but most of it looked like well worn copper from around 1890 to 1940.

That is what I had seen. There was an interesting "Magic Myst" token in the lower right of the photo. I saw four coins that might contain silver. But everything was circulated non-US and I think the non-working photo 2 had the reverses with the dates.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Most people just get a divorce. ;)

Lawyers are expensive

• Options
    SapyxSapyx Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

For anyone interested, the OP posted their coin pictures over on the world coin subforum:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1069668/weve-inherited-a-few-coins-anything-interesting-in-this-small-collection

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file