Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ENDING TONIGHT - ANOTHER GIVEAWAY! AND THE WINNER IS...

LazybonesLazybones Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2022 1:22AM in U.S. Coin Forum

@smudge !

Coingratulations!

Please PM me.

The usual rules:

Simply reply to this post
One entry per person
You can reply as many times as you like but only your first reply counts
YNs must have permission from parent
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 2100HRS EASTERN ON WEDNESDAY, 19 JANUARY 2022

The prize...

USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.

«1

Comments

  • Options
    mlittlemlittle Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

    Beautiful medal. Thanks for the chance!

  • Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome

    Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

  • Options
    calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

    thank you !!

    Top 15 Type Set 1792 to present

    Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

    successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), DesertMoon, Downtown1974, Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Proofcollection, Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 17,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thx. I'll take it!

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi Georie porgy! Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • Options
    radiomanradioman Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance

  • Options
    sumduncesumdunce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭

    Cool.

  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks. I keep getting ready to post a new giveaway but I’m really grateful for yours. The more the better. I’m in for this one. 👍🏼

    🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome giveaway! Thanks!

    Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 842 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice - thanks.

    Jim

  • Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for a chance its a beauty.

    Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll take a chance.

    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    JimWJimW Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭

    That's nice - Thanks!

    Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown, ElmerFusterpuck, airplanenut

  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Put my name in the hat please!

  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 10,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks. I like it.

  • Options

    VERY nice!!!! Love this!

  • Options
    coinnutcoinnut Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice. Thanks for the chance.

  • Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you for the chance

  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance🌞

    Mr_Spud

  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

    :p

  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Lots of names in the hat!! 😇

    Ken
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 11,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

    If you keep having these giveaways, I will have a better opportunity to win one. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Jim


    When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

    Appreciate the chance. That's a beauty.

  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in, thanks for the chance.

    "If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

    My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Kool... B)

  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very cool.👍



    Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you

    100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

  • Options
    Larrob37Larrob37 Posts: 223 ✭✭✭

    i like it

  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 11,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very nice looking.......

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think you are going to need a bigger hat. Very nice giveaway piece.

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't enter me in this one.. I don't collect medals... 😜

    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 8,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice! Thanks.

    Seated Half Society member #38

    "She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
    running like a water color in the rain...."
  • Options
    NickelMikeNickelMike Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

    Looks nice, thanks

  • Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭

    Cool. Thank you.

  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I don’t want it

  • Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very cool and thanks for the opportunity.

    I've been toying with trying to acquire one of these.

    Z

    Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

    Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, jshaulis, . . . . who'd I forget?

  • Options
    jshaulisjshaulis Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance!

    Successful transactions with forum members commoncents05, dmarks, Coinscratch, Bullsitter, DCW, TwoSides2aCoin, Namvet69 (facilitated for 3rd party), Tetromibi, ProfLizMay, MASSU2, MWallace, Bruce7789, Twobitcollector, 78saen, U1chicago, Rob41281, PROMETHIUS88, ZoidMeister

  • Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow Bones! Another January Giveaway? You're too much!

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great giveaway... If you draw my name, draw again. I won the last one....Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    Coin_nut1977Coin_nut1977 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice! I will give it a great home! :)

  • Options
    rip_frip_f Posts: 368 ✭✭✭✭

    I'm in.

  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Put my name in the hat.
    Wayne

    Kennedys are my quest...

  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance!

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • Options
    MrScienceMrScience Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

    Beautiful - thanks!

  • Options
    LazybonesLazybones Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ending tomorrow the 19th!

    USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.

  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I am in! B)

  • Options
    LazybonesLazybones Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump!

    USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.

  • Options
    HiBuckyHiBucky Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance

  • Options
    HoneyMarketHoneyMarket Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Did it end?

    BST references available on request

  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19, 2022 9:37PM

    Supposedly a couple hours ago; 2100 EST.

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file