Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Missing any coins?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang! :o:/

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pair that idea

With

Flash rob

And you get more than a couple of security guys can handle

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like they were headed to the northwest.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crazy.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

This should be blaring from the headlines! Incredible.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insane but not a word til now. Wow

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:o Unbelievable.... Time for armed security. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez. I thought train robberies ended decades ago.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just read that on the news...pitiful!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Incredible!

Public punishment needs to be resurrected for these lawless folks!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am in total shock. :o
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Probably some boxes full of fake coins in fake PCGS slabs in those shipping containers, too.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2022 9:41AM

What Ricko said!
    plus 1
    🤨 🐈

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time for vigilant justice.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF? :angry: Pardon my implied language, but... WTF?!!?!?

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    CoinCoinsCoinCoins Posts: 698 ✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2022 7:20PM

don't you dare bring up what kind of people consistently behave like this, and are shown in the videos. i think it's illegal at this point. don't even think it!

i've got a lot of packages out right now. 2 people have already asked me why they're late. shame on me for being upset for probably having to pay the bill. shame on anyone for discussing reality

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

The forum beat the tv news

Segment on tv last night nationally and tonight locally

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's either law and order or anarchy. Sad.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is unbelievable sprawling evidence of crime gone unchecked for a considerable time. Easy stakeout IMO. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

LA is like a city out of a Mad Max movie with a district attorney who refuses to prosecute criminals.

• Options
    fathomfathom Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

What will motivate UP to hire more security? It appears they have little incentive.

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2022 11:57AM

@fathom said:
    What will motivate UP to hire more security? It appears they have little incentive.

Loss of profit that is greater than loss by theft. Until it becomes really excessive it is just another cost of doing business.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@skier07 said:
    LA is like a city out of a Mad Max movie with a district attorney who refuses to prosecute criminals.

They need Hamilton Burger back.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read it on that there intranetz so it must be true. No issues with 99.99999% of everyone else's packages, knock on woods. This whole dammed universe just went to hell in a handbasket. lolz

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe. I have from Ebay and 1 in transit to a buyer and both are stalled somewhere. If the looters have them, maybe they will put them in mail bow. LOL :D

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

@skier07 said:

Perfect summary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file