Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Another giveaway...THAR'S GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS! AND THE WINNER IS...

LazybonesLazybones Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 11, 2022 7:13PM in U.S. Coin Forum

COINGRATULATIONS @kaz !

Please PM your shipping info!

Yeah, I know what you were thinking...FAT CHANCE!

The usual rules:

  • Simply reply to this post
  • One entry per person
  • You can reply as many times as you like but only your first reply counts
  • YNs must have permission from parent

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 2100HRS EASTERN ON TUESDAY, 11 JANUARY 2022

THE PRIZE...

USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.

«1

Comments

  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 11,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you for the chance.
    Jim


    When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Please count me in.
    Another great prize.
    Thanks @Lazybones
    Wayne

    Kennedys are my quest...

  • Options
    EldoEsqEldoEsq Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2022 9:17AM

    Count me in also...would love this!

  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance 🌞

    Mr_Spud

  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That should be a good book. Thanks for the chance.

  • Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for running the contest. Please count me in.

    Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    DDRDDR Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Would love to have a copy of that book, count me in.

  • Options
    NickelMikeNickelMike Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

    Looks fun, thanks for the chance

  • Options
    PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Would love to check out this book, thanks for the chance!

  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I am interested to know... Did you find a better book to replace this one and if so, what is it?

  • Options
    Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yes please

  • Options
    tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    Looks like a book with lots of useful information, especially with those two guys as authors.

    it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

    One should obtain the book before venturing into the objects of desire. Thank you for the opportunity!

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 10,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ok. Thanks for the contest.

  • Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice giveaway! :)

    Thanks for the chance! I rarely enter giveaways but I want in.

    We are fortunate to have a member here that always helps others with information & answers and it's not just here they help on other forums to give back to the coin community. The answers are always helpful and constructive even when it's a new collector with what some might see as a silly question. I know if this book was in their hands they would benefit from it and they would share the information with others so everyone would win. If I win please send the book to @Oldhoopster.

  • Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 11,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cool

  • Options
    rip_frip_f Posts: 368 ✭✭✭✭

    Wish me luck!

  • Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 9,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2022 12:04PM

    Anyone remember when Honey Combs serial included a gold flake as part of the cereal box?

  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the generous giveaway.

  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You can tell I have CAC on the brain. When you wrote “THAR HILLS” my brain converted it to Far Hills (New Jersey) where CAC is located. 🤣🤣

  • Options
    AlongAlong Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭

    Awesome

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yeah baby, A good book. Thanks. Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Entry Post

    I'm always up for a good giveaway.

    Thanks for your generosity.

    Z

    Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

    Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, jshaulis, . . . . who'd I forget?

  • Options
    DscoinDscoin Posts: 357 ✭✭✭✭

    I would love to add this book to my library, thank you for the chance!!

    Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice kool book...
    Thanks for the giveaway !!!

  • Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ifthevamzarockin said:
    Nice giveaway! :)

    Thanks for the chance! I rarely enter giveaways but I want in.

    We are fortunate to have a member here that always helps others with information & answers and it's not just here they help on other forums to give back to the coin community. The answers are always helpful and constructive even when it's a new collector with what some might see as a silly question. I know if this book was in their hands they would benefit from it and they would share the information with others so everyone would win. If I win please send the book to @Oldhoopster.

    Thanks for the kind words @ifthevamzarockin You can never have too many coin books.

    Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you or the chance! Great book!

    Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    Dug13Dug13 Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭

    Thank you for the golden opportunity!
    Gold Joke of the day --
    When I was digging for gold, I banged my knee on a rock. Fortunately, it was only a miner injury.

    Wall of HONOR transaction list:WonderCoin, CoinFlip, Masscrew, Travintiques, lordmarcovan, Jinx86, Gerard, ElKevvo, PROMETHIUSS88.

  • Options
    Off_Cent_erOff_Cent_er Posts: 164 ✭✭✭✭

    I dont have any gold books. Count me in. Thanks.

  • Options
    mlittlemlittle Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

    Thanks- you are very thoughtful

  • Options
    LazybonesLazybones Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Dug13 said:
    Thank you for the golden opportunity!
    Gold Joke of the day --
    When I was digging for gold, I banged my knee on a rock. Fortunately, it was only a miner injury.

    Where's the "GROAN" emoji when you need it?

    USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.

  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Count me in! Thanks!

  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks. It will give me a chance to practice up on my reading.

  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This would be a great addition to my library! You can count me in!

  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 40,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So generous!

    The new owner will certainly know what to look for panning for gold

    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cheers!

  • Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @oih82w8 said:
    One should obtain the book before venturing into the objects of desire. Thank you for the opportunity!

    Amen, but I’ve been guilty of not doing so. So to win this might nuke that behavior!!!! Thank you for the chance.

    Seated Half Society member #38

    "She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
    running like a water color in the rain...."
  • Options
    charlesf20charlesf20 Posts: 383 ✭✭✭

    I'm in.

  • Options
    donzmedonzme Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

    👍

  • Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance.

    Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 5,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice giveaway! Count me in!

    ----- kj
  • Options
    smuglrsmuglr Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭

    Looks like an interesting read. Thanks for the chance.

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in thanks

  • Options
    Ike1964Ike1964 Posts: 290 ✭✭✭

    Thank you for the opportunity.

    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/set/172592, PCGS w/CAC Key Date Coins, PCGS Grading Set Coins, Sample Slabs, Doily Labels.

  • Options
    BigtreeBigtree Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the opportunity!

  • Options
    ksuscottksuscott Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

    The gift of knowledge. Almost as good as gold. ;) I'm in! Thank you!

  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great prize! Thanks for the opportunity.

  • Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance. HM

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the chance.... Always glad to add to my numismatic library. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file