Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need help

I'm sure I have done messed up I have coins and ball cards probably on the same thread if I have I appllogise for mistakes I don't mean nothing buy it I can't seem to get no were I keep coming back to the same thing all the time I sent out for help to Rico I think he sent me something back and I don't know how to even get that I'm totally lost am I making it worse than what it is what Am I'm missing it like they keep sending me to places to write that is all I be glad to figure this out never had this much problem trying to get in sorry every body I guess this is my Way of saying hi to everyone I feel out of place.

Comments

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Maddie. Sounds like you are confused. First off to prevent us all being confused, PLEASE differentiate your sentences with a period, an exclamation point, or question mark so that we understand you better. Think before you write so as to arrive at a statement that makes sense to you or someone with you. Break your questions into different paragraphs so that we can help you. If you have a Question about a coin or coins, photos are a must(to place a photo in your post just copy the photo and past it in the post). Don't ask about a coin or coins without a photo, no point. Try to be a little less confused when you write and we will truly try to help you.
    Also, we do not discuss ball cards on this forum, but their is a forum that does and it will require the above steps by you to help you.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

All I have is just a phone can you take pictures off your phone. I don't see know we're on here to take at. I don't have a printer just my camera phone it's all I ever had on other sites it worked. But maybe on this site may be different I don't know. But thinks for the feedback every little thing helps.

• Options

Thank you

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maddie.... I did reply, check your 'Message' link... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay in skool you can thinks me lader

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights