Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1970 D

Looking at a 1970 D Penny I think I'm looking at a greese filled front and something going on with the back to. Plus a half way floating roof and the intanils is about gone. Now this is my first time on here so kinda look over me I'm not a rookie I can give people a little help hear and there if I know for sure what their dealing with and I no for sure I will help them but I want to think everyone for letting me join in on this site I've heard nothing but good things about this website I been on one before and was treated like a dog they thought I should knew everything in one day I just started collecting they say put all your coins together if you see something different put it to the side so I did that and they made a joke out of me there was a few guys on their was all right some going to my inbox were they could not see what they were saying and ask me how do I keep coming back I told them I was trying to learn something they told it was wrong how they were treated me I ended up getting kicked out of the website I don't even know what I done wrong I had one guy from New York send me a package in the mail with some of the best grade coins money can't buy and told me to put them in a save and told me don't stop looking at coins just because of them people we need people like you I can tell you take it very serious I love that about you and how you deal with all the bad talking to you he said that he was going to look at it and see what he could do about how they treated you he said they don't do nobody else like that I think they're jealous of what you keep finding you are on your way to be one of the best one day you can tell people what is wrong with there coin or it is just junk you are a people person and that is what it takes.

Comments

• Options

How do you take pictures and send it to this thread I'm New and I don't see no were to take a picture.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

:o
    For starters could you please consider using punctuation and maybe a few paragraphs? It would make it far easier to read what you are writing.

As for your coin, you would need to post some photos if you want feedback.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome and Ms.M has kindly posted links. Your profile sez you’ve been here a week so you should be able to post pictures. If not very soon 😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't take this the wrong way but many folks on this forum will not even attempt to read a post if it is poorly composed. Try working on your grammar, spelling and punctuation and avoid run-on sentences. This will make it a lot easier to understand what you're trying to say.

• Options
    charlesf20charlesf20 Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

Welcome.

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a theory... that some of these posts with run-on sentences and lack of punctuation are the result of somebody using speech to text on their phone. Blah blah blah blah blah and done. All one sentence.

In any case, STOP IT! :wink:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

We don't really bite here, Maddie.

But sometimes we do nibble a little bit..........

Welcome to our clubhouse.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maddie .... Welcome aboard. We will need pictures to help you, and specific references to what you think is special about the coin(s). This is a great forum and I am sure you will enjoy it. Cheers, RickO

• Options

I just want to say thanks and every body is write what you all said. But thanks for all the feedback it is what I needed. But I guess I have not been on here long enough to take pictures. Or I am not doing something right I am sure I will figure out. And when I take pictures I will be right to the point of what I want you to see. Thanks guys and lady's

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maddie said:
    I just want to say thanks and every body is write what you all said. But thanks for all the feedback it is what I needed. But I guess I have not been on here long enough to take pictures. Or I am not doing something right I am sure I will figure out. And when I take pictures I will be right to the point of what I want you to see. Thanks guys and lady's

If you are interested in coin collecting, this is a great place to learn things and get advice!

🙂

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Under categories, there is a misc section with a testing forum. Try taking random pictures of coins and post them there. This might help you with your situation. Also, I don't know what type of camera /phone camera that you have, but maybe a friend or relative could help you there also. Don't give up, just keep trying to get the best picture possible. Good luck. B)

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file