Home Sports Talk
Options

The John Harbaugh Ravens vs. Bengals poll.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 27, 2021 10:03AM in Sports Talk

Which option do you believe is most likely during todays game??

The John Harbaugh Ravens vs. Bengals poll.

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    The game will be close but Harbaugh won't risk a two-point conversion, he'll let Tucker kick.

I hope I have the chance to watch this game, it should be good although the Ravens are now down to their third string QB. I expect a barn-burner.

Al H.

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2021 10:58AM

Too many eggnogs yesterday, keets? 😁

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game won't be close, Cincinnati will win easily.

Cincy by fiddy.

• Options
    MizzouMizzou Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭

I picked the Bengals to win in the weekly pool that I'm in, so that pretty much guarantees a Baltimore win

Sometimes I think that animals are smarter than humans, animals would never allow the dumbest one to lead the pack

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where’s The Who would want to watch a bunch of grown men playing a ball game choice?

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game won't be close, Cincinnati will win easily.

I'll pick Bengals to win by about 20. B)

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was ugly... said the guy from Baltimore... :-/

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    The game will be close but Harbaugh won't risk a two-point conversion, he'll let Tucker kick.

Oops, I did it again!! not to worry, the moderators will be here on Monday to clean things up, hopefully they understand my mistake and don't hurt me. :s

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

OT - I like Jim Harbaugh better! :)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not follow any ball sports, so I have no idea what the poll is about. I just assume it is football. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2021 10:31AM

Harbaugh’s two point gambles have probably taken the Ravens out of the play-offs.

Of course when you have play with a third string quarterback, you are probably dead meat anyway. Only the Baltimore Colts got away with that with Tom Mattie many years ago.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?