Home U.S. Coin Forum

Moursund's Birthday! Post a picture of yourself with a coin!

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

57 today, fighting to stay young!
Happy birthday to me, and happy holidays to you all!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gtstang said:
    Is that an Eyesenhower?!

Yeah boy! In school they used to call me old Eagle Eye Moursund!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish you a very happy birthday and have a wonderful holiday season.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2021 12:26PM

Happy Birthday

Now, I see the resemblance of you and your avatar.
    Nice spinet behind you. I have a Winter.
    :D

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas! :)

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    I can't do the selfie thing right now my hair isn't done. ;)

Where is the coin?!?

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    In my paw but I can't show a full photo.... I got no clothes on. ;)
    And you don't want to see that!

Reminds me of the dog that limped into a saloon and said "I'm looking for the man that shot my paw"

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2021 1:53PM

Happy birthday 🎁🎈🎊🎉

Last picture of me at the beach

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy birthday!
    Oh and I'm not very photogenic. However there are some photos out there...

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,607 ✭✭✭✭✭

>

Wayne
    P.S. Happy 57th.
    W

Kennedys are my quest...

• lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday!!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • charlesf20charlesf20 Posts: 383 ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday Dude! :)

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Thanks you all, but I still don't know what you look like! Ok, post a picture of somebody good looking holding a coin!

@Mr_Spud said:
    Happy birthday 🌬🎂
    How about me and Mrs_Spud on a coin 🌝

Are those really the spuds? Cool!

• Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 5,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, that’s us 🌞

Mr_Spud

@Swampboy said:
    Happy Birthday!!
    Not me but I was the inspiration for this scene 😎
    Are you the musician?What type if music is played on the spinet?

My wife plays a bit, but my son took to music so much that he got a bachelor's and then master's degree in conducting, and is now organist and choir master at a Catholic church. 👍

@Mr_Spud said:
    Yep, that’s us 🌞

Everybody else too modest to post selfies 😜

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2021 12:27AM

Look at you. 2000 posts. It’s your birthday. And it’s x-mas. Tri-fecta

Nice buddy. Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

@Mr_Spud said:
    Yep, that’s us 🌞

I think many security conscience collectors hesitate to post their picture on a public forum.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:

@Mr_Spud said:
    Yep, that’s us 🌞

I think many security conscience collectors hesitate to post their picture on a public forum.

I wonder about that.. not sure what problems it could really cause. But for those who are worried, post a picture of yourself wearing a covid mask! 😀

• tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a old picture. at the time I was holding all the coins of the world in my hands.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

@tommy44 said:
    It's a old picture. at the time I was holding all the coins of the world in my hands.

What year? Early 80s? 🤪

• tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2021 3:07PM

@moursund said:

@tommy44 said:

What year? Early 80s? 🤪

Probably early to mid 90s. That's the basement of the house I currently live in and we built it in 1990. I retired from my real job in 1992 and went berserk collecting everything and selling stuff on eBay and at a local flea market where I was known as "the globe man". Some of the other dealers saved their globes for me.

Happy Birthday by the way.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• JimWJimW Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday! We were born 6 days apart :)

Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown, ElmerFusterpuck

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2021 10:45PM

Here's me and a coin! HB!

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hoard the keys.

@JimW said:
    Happy Birthday! We were born 6 days apart :)

Are you an ultra exciting New Year's Eve baby, or a boring, dull as ditch water 18 December baby? 🤔

@SurfinxHI said:

Here me and a coin! HB!

If it were a dmpl, I might have seen you in the reflection... 😉

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday [belated] @moursund :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

@1630Boston said:
    Happy Birthday [belated] @moursund :)

Thank you, and to all. But I'm not belated yet. Still alive and kicking.

• ashelandasheland Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy birthday!

That was me a few years ago. :p
    And here’s a coin. 100 years older than me

@asheland said:
    Happy birthday!

That was me a few years ago. :p
    And here’s a coin. 100 years older than me

>
    Nice picture! Who's that little blond kid you are assaulting? 🤪

• ashelandasheland Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:

@Mr_Spud said:
    Yep, that’s us 🌞

There was a dedicated thread on this forum to post photos of oneself, and hundreds and hundreds of members did just that. I don't recall what it was called now.

@CoinJunkie said:

@PerryHall said:

@moursund said:

@Mr_Spud said:
    Yep, that’s us 🌞

There was a dedicated thread on this forum to post photos of oneself, and hundreds and hundreds of members did just that. I don't recall what it was called now.

They probably didn't even have dollars in their eyes. 🙂

Although as a Christian I have to be careful about "Eyedollartry". 😀

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file