Home Sports Talk
Options

Where's all the NFL talk on a Sunday morning?

DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

Double D usually has a thread to at least post some thoughts about the games.
My thought is I really hope the Steelers can find a way to beat the Titans. I think the
Titans have an edge on KC as far as home field advantage as they beat them head to head.
Then if they haven't played each other it falls back to conference record.

Go Steelers!!!

Comments

• Options

This is no time for a nap, this isn't the Jets you're playing Benny!!

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

NFL talk has been postponed to Monday.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the weekend, I don't post on the weekends, it's a new rule. I'm now exclusive to the week days.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    It's the weekend, I don't post on the weekends, it's a new rule. I'm now exclusive to the week days.

Stop it Double D!!! Your employment as CU sports talk manager includes weekends!!

• Options

I’m still sore over the Pats losing last night 😠

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Stop it Double D!!! Your employment as CU sports talk manager includes weekends!!

Aw man, I was going to leave the weekends to my underling.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 19, 2021 11:06AM

I'm honored. I will do my best.....Just one question..... Do I ALWAYS have to ask if the customer wants "Supersized Flys?"

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    I'm honored.

You're welcome, make me proud.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I agree. you are salaried and on-call during the weekends!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

If you are are going to start taking weekends off, more will be expected of you during the week.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ari-det
    is it over yet?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Jags playing better this week?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    edited December 19, 2021 2:25PM

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

If you are are going to start taking weekends off, more will be expected of you during the week.

I mean this taking the weekends off thing needs to be approved first, do you actually have enough vacation time left Double D?

@doubledragon

• Options

If you take weekends off, does that mean you’ll be covering basketball?

• Options

Well I watched the first half of Steelers- Titans and it was 13-3 Titans.
    Went out to buy groceries and came back to a great surprise, Steelers pulled off the comeback. :p

Now the Chiefs control home field advantage if they just take care of business beginning
    with whipping the Steelers next weekend.

I agree with everyone else, no weekends off for DD we need to put in a time clock
    at his work station to make sure he's putting in a full 8-10 hours every Sat. and Sun. :D

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m a Giants fan. You really need to catch me by September.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 19, 2021 7:03PM

Why can’t Tampa Bay beat New Orleans in the regular season? It’s a mystery to me. :s

Brady freezes as soon as he sees black and silver. It’s like it was with Miami. Brady didn’t do well against them either.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bucks have given up on this game. They can’t beat New Orleans in the regular season. If Brady had had to play them regularly, he would have retired a decade ago.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@BillJones said:
    Why can’t Tampa Bay beat New Orleans in the regular season? It’s a mystery to me. :s

Brady freezes as soon as he sees black and silver. It’s like it was with Miami. Brady didn’t do well against them either.

Or the Giants and n the Super Bowl. He just can’t beat them

• Options

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

I mean this taking the weekends off thing needs to be approved first, do you actually have enough vacation time left Double D?

@doubledragon

My wife is trying to make me spend time with her in tge weekends, I don't want to spend time with her, I want to play on the forum!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon

My wife is trying to make me spend time with her in tge weekends, I don't want to spend time with her, I want to play on the forum!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I figured the real boss was behind this new policy of yours!

My girlfriend always asks “Is it ok” or “Do you mind” if I go out for the day or or go away for a girls weekend Blah Blah Blah and I always say “No problem have fun and be safe” inside I immediately have an overwhelming sense of joy and do a major fist pump 😃

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

You better hope she doesn't read the forum. Or you are incognito to her. B)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My girlfriend always asks “Is it ok” or “Do you mind” if I go out for the day or or go away for a girls weekend Blah Blah Blah and I always say “No problem have fun and be safe” inside I immediately have an overwhelming sense of joy and do a major fist pump 😃

I'll fight this policy to the fullest extent, I'll go on a hunger strike if I have to!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hear you. the wife and kids went to her mothers house for the weekend. I went to a card show and have eaten nothing but Pizza and Chinese for 2 days.

Heaven

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:

It's gotta be a Bucs thing because he was 4-1 against the Saints while playing in NE.