Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Homemade Album for Nickel Three Cents

This is the second book I have completed. Nickel Three Cents are usually paired with Two Cent pieces or another odd type, so this should be the first time they have received their own dedicated album. I included slots for Proof issues too.

A slight change from the Seated Dimes Album I posted recently is the addition of cut slots on the right hand side of each page, making it easier to pull out the slides.

And a group shot with the Seated Dimes album and the next book.

These are fun to make. I want to get into making more specialized albums, world albums, or something neat like a Hawaii/Alaska set.

Custom album maker and numismatic photographer, see my portfolio here: (http://www.donahuenumismatics.com/).

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking great, DM!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are great!

Would it be possible to make an album that the coins were slabbed instead of raw? I like the 3C CN series and seated dimes, but would want the coins slabbed since there are so many expensive issues.

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are fantastic! Great job 👍🏻

Mr_Spud

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

So cool!

peacockcoins

• Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice album!

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that's just too cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    Dr_BonesDr_Bones Posts: 67 ✭✭✭

Very nice

Visit USPatterns.com

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, neat albums.

I wish I could make something like those.

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@The_Dinosaur_Man... Those are very nice... I would think there is a market for these. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Russell12Russell12 Posts: 193 ✭✭✭✭

can you post the pages for the Lincoln?

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice.
    I can see some people asking for "set" requests.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, you are talented! Very nice albums.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice, and quite a match to the old Library of Coins albums. The set fit on two of the old Wayte Raymond pages (sorry about the blurry photo)

• Options

<3

• Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2021 6:21AM

Albums, albums, COIN Albums, I love to fill coin albums! I am a coin album nut. I never saw a coin album that I didn't like. Love them. You could go into a custom coin album business. If I see an album that I don't already have, I buy it and try to fill it. Any country, any century, any denomination. All my albums are in safe deposit boxes in banks. Albums, albums, I love coins Albums!! <3:)

Could you make a youtube video on how to make these?

• Options
    The_Dinosaur_ManThe_Dinosaur_Man Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you everyone for the responses! I realize I'm a little late getting back here.

@Russell12 - I'm still finalizing the pages for the Lincoln album, really just waiting to get mintage figures for the 2019, 2020, and 2021 issues. I wrote to the mint and am hoping they get back to me. The album itself is six pages, Page 1 for the Matte Proofs, Page 2 for Wheat Cent proofs, and Page 3 onwards for Memorial, 2009, and Shield proofs.

@rec78 - I'd love to do a youtube video but don't really have the time to make any. I also run a website for video games that I would record videos for whenever I had the free time to do so, and I haven't been able to upload for that in almost a year.

Custom album maker and numismatic photographer, see my portfolio here: (http://www.donahuenumismatics.com/).

• Options
    ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do very nice work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file