Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Large amount of Old Coins FS

JoelCattJoelCatt Posts: 1
edited November 21, 2021 10:19AM in U.S. Coin Forum

I have a good amount of older coins for sale. A lot of Morgan silver dollars and more
Thanks
Joel

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

You would have a better chance of selling these coins on the
    Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins forum.
    I would remove your email address and add a note to PM you.
    Good luck.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

He or she is new so you get a free ride on this one. Bump for the +1

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

And you’ll get more interest with a list of what’s for sale and pictures

Be aware up front that new people are generally asked to ship first then get paid later.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Joel, click on the home button top left of page, then scroll down to buy, sell or trade and list your items there, but realize with no photos, no results. So take good pics of whole coin both sides and list with price and shipping info. Also, should you have an issue loading photos, just copy your photo and paste it in your post. Good luck.
    JIm

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoelCatt said:
    I have a good amount of older coins for sale. A lot of Morgan silver dollars and more
    Thanks
    Joel

Don't clean them! Don't even touch them!

👍

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoelCatt... Welcome aboard.... Follow the advice above, and good luck with your sales. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file