Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Membership question

Received congratulations membership notification yesterday but my role still says applicant.

Answers

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Texasgirl422 said:
    Received congratulations membership notification yesterday but my role still says applicant.

membership in what?

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

Forums and the site

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd give it until Monday or so... then if it still seems odd, somebody can alert a moderator of your dilemma. :smile:

Welcome aboard. Coin collector, are you?

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum! :)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Texasgirl422.... Welcome aboard.... status will change shortly. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard.
    I hope that you post something of interest.
    If you do, please add pictures.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file