Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Do you watch Coin Roll Hunting Videos on YouTube

Check out my YouTube Channel - Coin Roll Hunting, Coin Appraisals, Live Streams

Do you watch Coin Roll Hunting Videos on YouTube

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Even Know They Existed

Geez. I just got spammed and didn’t realize it. And there is no way I’m ever going to watch that stuff

Martin

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2021 8:57AM
    Yes

Yes! Many different ones.
    BlueRidgeSilverhound, RFT, HalfDollaMakeyaholla, Coinhelpu, many more.
    Very educational and fun!
    HalfDollamakeyaHolla, they are hillariious!
    ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    Yes

I am about to have a channel if only I can figure out how to upload a video :thinking:

Young Numismatist

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

yes, when i can

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

I'll caveat my response for the poll... I said "No" but I have watched a few. After you've watched 2 or 3 they all seem to meld into the same formula... at least the ones I watched. If anything, instead of watching someone else dive into $200 worth of Kennedy Halves for 45 minutes, it's motivational to me spending the time looking at my own coins!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    Yes

@lkenefic said:
    I'll caveat my response for the poll... I said "No" but I have watched a few. After you've watched 2 or 3 they all seem to meld into the same formula... at least the ones I watched. If anything, instead of watching someone else dive into $200 worth of Kennedy Halves for 45 minutes, it's motivational to me spending the time looking at my own coins!

That’s why I started changing my content to vary between hunting to collection appraisals

• Options
    JRGeyerJRGeyer Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Yes

I dabble. I enjoy the energy and production value of RobFindsTreasure

• Options
    Yes

@JRGeyer said:
    I dabble. I enjoy the energy and production value of RobFindsTreasure

Rob's Channel is Great.

• Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

All the time

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

I watch some coin stuff on YouTube. I’ve seen some of these, but I’m not a CRH guy. What I’ve seen from coinhelpu hasn’t been CRH stuff

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched a few last year. Kinda entertaining but ultimately not something I wanted to spend a lot of time doing.

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

No. I found it is better to find errors from people who have found errors ;)

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

No, not on purpose :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

That's exactly why I don't go fishing with a kayak in the ocean, I've found it better to get the fish from people who have already caught them :D

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    vplite99vplite99 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

Yawn.

Vplite99
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

@1630Boston said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

That's exactly why I don't go fishing with a kayak in the ocean, I've found it better to get the fish from people who have already caught them :D

And way less expensive.

But not as fresh.

• Options
    edited October 28, 2021 3:36PM
    Yes

One of the Youtubers (Shaun, @ BlueRidgeSilverHound) even allowed me to send them a photo of one of my coins to them. So him and his live panel can check it out live, and discuss it!
    Awesome. B)B)B)
    Here are my two coins featured on YouTube.

2020p Obverse Die Clash ms 63 RD

2005P Bison Rotated 90%

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2021 2:07PM
    Yes

@TurtleCat said:
    I watched a few last year. Kinda entertaining but ultimately not something I wanted to spend a lot of time doing.

Sometimes, if I do have the spare time. I'll watch them, (one channel) for 3 hrs.+
    Very funny and educational.

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:

@TurtleCat said:

Sometimes, if I do have the spare time. I'll watch them, (one channel) for 3 hrs.+
    Very funny and educational.

I had RFT on in the background when I was doing work. It was entertaining but I couldn’t pay enough attention. It’s hard enough to pay attention to the coin world podcast even though many of those are just excellent. I guess my attention span and available time is small :)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

No, never.... I cannot imagine doing that.... I find roll hunting large quantities tedious at best (Though I have done it a couple of times). Watching a video of someone else doing it would be like drinking beer through a sock. No thanks. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Silver seeker is another good one!

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

No.
    I'd rather search the roll myself. :D
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Once in a while, but not often.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list