Home Autographs Forum
Options

Supreme Court Justices’ Autographs

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JMS1223JMS1223 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dwills1955 said:
    Back in August, I shared (on this thread) scans of my 3 signed pieces from RBG and most of you thought they were authentic. I am considering selling one of them, should it be the First Day Cover or the Chambers card. Also, I would probably sell on Ebay, so should I send it to PSA for authentication? Thanks

If you sell on eBay authentication (Beckett or PSA) definitely helps. If you sell the FDC, I list it as a Buy It Now for at least $1000 so it doesn’t go too low. You can have a Best Offer option so you can see what people are willing to offer but I wouldn’t accept anything under $800 if I were you. The Chambers Card I wouldn’t let it go for less than $1200. Those are more desirable than FDC. Also, get them encapsulated (instead of just certified) by Beckett or PSA since this seems to be the more popular option for these types of items.

• Options

I just listed an authentic (PSA-DNA-encapsulated) Ketanji Brown Jackson on eBay, and I’m more than happy to give a huge discount for a group member.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186142713538?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=y0R1QtU-SRS&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=y0R1QtU-SRS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Options

Hello:
    I introduce myself, my name is Joaquin Santos and I live in Spain. I can contribute the following autographs to this thread:

Arthur Joseph Goldberg (August 8, 1908, Illinois – January 19, 1990, Washington, D.C) was a Jewish American statesman, politician, and jurist who served as the ninth United States Secretary of Labor, a Judge Associate of the United States Supreme Court and the sixth United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
    Nicholas deBelleville Katzenbach (January 17, 1922 – May 8, 2012) was an American lawyer who served as Attorney General of the United States during the administration of Lyndon B. Johnson. He previously served as Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President John F. Kennedy.
    Abraham Fortas (June 19, 1910 – April 5, 1982) was an American lawyer and jurist who served as an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court from 1965 to 1969. Born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, Fortas was graduated in Rhodes. Yale Law School and Law School. He later became a law professor at Yale Law School and then an advisor to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Fortas worked in the Department of the Interior under President Franklin D. Roosevelt and was appointed by President Harry S. Truman to serve on the delegations that helped establish the United Nations in 1945.
    William Ramsey Clark (Dallas, December 18, 1927-New York, April 9, 2021)1 was an American lawyer who worked as attorney general of the United States during the presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson in the 1960s.

I am interested in selling the autographs, or exchanging them for US coins. If anyone is interested, or would like more information, I leave you the following email address for contact, fonteabuin@gmail.com.
    Sorry for any grammatical errors, if there are any, because my level of English is basic and I use Google Translate.
    Greetings and thank you.