Home Sports Talk
Options

Space Jam 2 starring Lebron James - Will you watch?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you going to watch Space Jam 2 starring Lebron James?

Comments

• Options

No!

• Options

This thread is now closed!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad it’s closed Double D since I never saw the first one lol

• Options
    edited July 17, 2021 6:12PM

This post never happened!

• Options

Yes, and I am now watching this thread for trespassers, and it's going to be under 24 hour surveillance!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17, 2021 7:37PM

Sorry - had enough of him years ago!!!!!!!!!!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Glad it’s closed Double D since I never saw the first one lol

Me neither. Zero Interest

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2021 2:20AM

Oh, I see there were some trespassers here last night after I went to bed, it's time to release the hounds!

• Options

Originally from Akron, Lebron moved to our hood, but can't do it.

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will definitely see it; my son likes Bugs Bunny and basketball.

First one was a treat, too.

I’m guessing, like their careers, Michael’s will be the better one.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options

Ok, that does it!

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

The so called star is a dumpster fire in a class by himself. He is the GOAT of egotistical morons so at least he’s got that going for him. Maybe someday he can carry Jordan’s jock strap. Someday I’ll tell you how I really feel about Chinabron

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

7 year old boy and hes dying to see it for months now. luckily we are in maine for a wedding but promised him we'd see it when we all got back. praying he forgets but deep down, i know there is zero way. fortunately, he has no idea who lebron is and only interested because of bugs & co.

• Options

@blurryface said:
    7 year old boy and hes dying to see it for months now. luckily we are in maine for a wedding but promised him we'd see it when we all got back. praying he forgets but deep down, i know there is zero way. fortunately, he has no idea who lebron is and only interested because of bugs & co.

It’ll be ok for a 7 year old.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    RedglobeRedglobe Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

no

Rob
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I will be waiting for the remake.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

Projected loss $200M because China refused to let it open there. Karma for Chinabron

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a hard enough time watching him play "real" basketball

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

this was lebron leaving the movie theater before the movie even ended

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iWgVPNmAh4

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems China’s answer is no, also.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    edited July 22, 2021 9:00AM

@blurryface said:

update:

not even a good news|bad news scenario. it's a good news|great news situation!

first the good news. didn't have to drop a dime or waste a few hours at a movie theater. it was playing on hbomax for free.

and now to the great news: it's over! both the movie itself and lebrons acting career. well, besides the actual on-court flops.

• Options

@blurryface said:

@blurryface said:

update:

not even a good news|bad news scenario. it's a good news|great news situation!

first the good news. didn't have to drop a dime or waste a few hours at a movie theater. it was playing on hbomax for free.

and now to the great news: it's over! both the movie itself and lebrons acting career. well, besides the actual on-court flops.

I have HBO max for free and still refuse to even contemplate watching his disaster. Good riddance

W.C.Fields