Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Truviews from recent submission

ad4400ad4400 Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Renewed my membership primarily to get one variety attributed, then used the remaining vouchers on the grouping below. Much quicker turn around on submission based on posts I've seen here lately. Happy with the grades and the images. Comments always welcome.

This 27-D I've posted already. Purchased raw as it appeared to be a real looker, it graded 63. As I joked in my other post, I am backing into a grading set for this date. :)

Coin #2 has resided in my 7070 for 15 years +. Those in the Metro DC area may recall the Dulles Coin Expo, which best I can tell ceased to exist around 2005. Purchased from Angel Dee's in an ANACS holder. I'm moving slow motion to registry format for the 7070 set and have started a date set for SLQ, thus the rational to remove from the album set. This graded 58FH

Coin #3's original home was going to be a capital plastic buffalo short set, but once in hand I thought it might be a better fit for registry short set. Purchased NGC 65, it came back PCGS 65+. Super nice luster worthy of the 65+, with rich golden peripheral toing, with really pretty pastels on the central obverse, a super nice coin in hand that unfortunately the Truview did not do justice. Still a super pretty coin in hand.

Finally is the coin that got me to rejoin. Its a 13-S T1 two feather variety.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file