Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I Have 10 Multi-Coin Holders - Wanna See Them All?

MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have any multi-coin holders, let's see them.

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Those are really neat!

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

I like these multi coin sets. Wish NGC/PCGS would allow for the customer to choose what they would like put into them

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are pretty cool.

Although my first thought after seeing the title was that I was going to see a couple of original mint packaging sets.

I am glad that I was wrong.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stunning sets! "Wish" I had some (one) to post. ;)

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picturing some guy in a van outside a coin show....

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭

I really like the close AM and Cheerios set!

• Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AlanLastufka said:
    I really like the close AM and Cheerios set!

Thanks.

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eliasberg 1884 & 1885 shoulda been in one...

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crypto
    Awesome O mints - especially like the 39’ & 40’ halves

@MWallace , the complete set of blanks is neat, quite the holder!

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin all

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some nice multi-coin sets here... @MWallace, that is a great blank silver planchet set. I think my only multi-coin holder is a set of war nickels, not in a TPG multi-coin holder. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    dan_marinellidan_marinelli Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

Cool stuff all around, I never thought about slabbing 2 or more coins together as comparisons or progressions or whatever. It's makes for a better presentation to show them that way than one at a time for sure.

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1, Ronyahski, Bliggity, SurfinxHI, McGrump (thru BAJJERFAN), ms71, Downtown1974, ad4400

• Options
    CryptoCrypto Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dan_marinelli said:
    Cool stuff all around, I never thought about slabbing 2 or more coins together as comparisons or progressions or whatever. It's makes for a better presentation to show them that way than one at a time for sure.

One thing I tried to do is keep the value ratio to 85-90% to 10-15% out of the two coins. that way it is more a value add versus trying to sell two coins in one transaction

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MWallace said:

_ don't have any, but yours are fantastic :) _

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice ones!!

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool coins!

• Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭✭

@jwitten said:

The coins are very nice in these multi-holders. What is the maximum coins in a holder?

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MWallace said:

I've got Cheerios dual coin holder envy...That's a beautiful sight to see!
    I remember the penny when my brother and I pulled it from the box but I don't think we ever got to fight over a box with the dollar. I do own a couple of the still in Cheerios package pennies though, it was a must have as an adult collector lol.

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options
    CommemDudeCommemDude Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

This set came in its original Stacks box and the seller thought it would look good in this NGC holder

Dr Mikey
    Commems and Early Type

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file