Home Sports Talk
Options

Last time you watched a MLB game

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will dive into the "last time you..." threads.

I have not tuned into a game since last years playoffs.

part of it is YouTube TV has dropped NESN so I don't have easy access to Sox games.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watch every Yankees game.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched a little bit of last year's World Series.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭

Every Red Sox game.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last years WS. This years WS will be the next time I watch a complete game. I will watch the 9th inning when I get an alert a no hitter is in process. So I guess the 6 half innings I've seen this year is a monumental percentage increase over LY

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every Braves game.

• Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I've watched every Dodger game except opening day. I refused to watch because I knew they would have that "Black Lives Matter" kneeling crap going on (which they did). I can now watch in peace without any political BS. I'll never turn on another NBA game, however, and NFL is skating on thin ice with me. Like I'm sure they care.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

not since pre government shutdown and .....

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually turn the TV to the Royals around the middle innings if its a night game. Then keep watching if
    they're not getting completely blown out.
    Saw them win a very well played ball game last night 2-1 against a hot Tampa Bay team and KC
    broke the Rays 11 game winning streak. Really enjoyed that one. :p

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

I should qualify by saying I probably do more radio than TV.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watching Braves now, went to a game 2 weeks ago

• Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭✭

I watch almost every Mariners game at least 6 innings , ( I know pathetic huh ? ) I have had Directv since 2000 with the MLB package and the NFL sunday ticket package ( to watch every Seahawks game) .

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2021 11:39AM

@paulb71 said:
    I watch almost every Mariners game at least 6 innings , ( I know pathetic huh ? ) I have had Directv since 2000 with the MLB package

Well if you every get captured by the enemy and locked in a cellar an tortured you will be prepared

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2021 7:13AM

@Justacommeman said:

@paulb71 said:
    I watch almost every Mariners game at least 6 innings , ( I know pathetic huh ? ) I have had Directv since 2000 with the MLB package

Well if you every get captured by the enemy and locked in a cellar an tortured you will be prepared

m

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2021 7:17PM

I watched a Tampa Rays game last weekend.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?