Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Something "Rob Finds Treasure" would want to produce.

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 4, 2021 4:24PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Lol. My Grandson's birthday falls on Mother's Day this year. He'll be 6. My wife and I, decided to make something homemade instead of paying big money by purchasing Ryan's Treasure Chest. We figure, for just about the same money. We rather fill the box with various toys and candy instead. I believe the stores want over $130! I could maybe use this box for all the coins I've been finding in all these bank boxes? Lol
I've been sorting my collection today after we completed making Daniel's Treasure Chest. Lol

Daniel's T.Chest

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday to grandson…one of my daughters has a birthday coming up as well…good times and be safe buddy ;)

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Oak Island treasure?

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's nice ... family is everything!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great idea and nice pictures.... Happy Birthday Daniel......Mine is the day after yours - though I was born on Mother's Day..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭

That Ryan kid has enough money already! Great idea and execution for your grandson, and he’ll get way better stuff from you!

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a nice gift.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    edited May 6, 2021 8:12AM

Thanks guy's,
    my wife and I, enjoy giving him surprises. He loves "Ryan". A few weeks ago, when he was able to stay overnight, we made him a "punch out box" of 4 holes, a smaller version, filled with various toys. Just like Ryan has.
    He had a blast. :D

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2021 8:45AM

Well...obviously this has to start with him finding a strange treasure map...

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2021 6:57PM

Nobody recognizes the map from the masterpiece that was The Goonies?!
    :blush:

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s a very cool idea, maybe throw a few greenbacks in there as well ;)
    Happy Birthday Daniel!

• Options

Thank you.
    Cool. I might put my bank bag filled with coins, inside? I'll have him try to lift it up without getting hurt? Lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file