Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What happened with an abcde123456?

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I missed it.

Comments

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that was an alt but I'm not sure.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did he get banned?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    JimWJimW Posts: 541 ✭✭✭✭

Yup

Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always thought he was two people. A couple years ago the posts under that ID were very inconsistent.

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

He had a good sense of humor, but the stalking was getting very tiresome... IMO.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be surprised if he comes back under a new identity.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2021 3:15PM

He is an unperson, Vaporized.

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

As abcdef1234567?

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure he ever made a serious post. LOL. I found him funny.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a strange poster indeed..... never made much sense. Will likely come back under another moniker. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

Maybe something like BINGOBINGO.

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can think of others who deserve bans more than he(or she) did. Unless I missed something somewhere.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I rarely say I'm glad to see someone go, but I'm glad to see him go. he stalked and would not quit even after PM's pleading for peace. I've been here for almost 20 years and he was the first member I blocked.

good riddance. B)

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a list or someplace one can go to find if someone has been banned?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@abcde12345

Just click on their 'name'

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe he could change it to wonkywonky, just saying ;)

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what the final straw was but he did stalk all of Jimnight's posts. Don't know that backstory

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm listening.........

• Options
    chesterbchesterb Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight said:

@Justacommeman said:
    Not sure what the final straw was but he did stalk all of Jimnight's posts. Don't know that backstory

m

I really wish I knew the backstory. I don't know this person or why they would stalk me for days, then weeks, then it turned into months... Post after post. What makes a person do this???

I did make contact with Heather about the stalking, she told me she contacted that user and they said they would stop.

This person might think they are funny, I assure you it's not funny. My wife shares this forum with me all the time and she was getting very nervous over the stalking.

Hopefully when this user comes out from hiding they leave me and other members alone.

Sorry that happened to you Jimnight. At first I found some humor in it but it became really weird. Hopefully you can enjoy the forum once again and post your signature emoji’s!

• Options
    chesterbchesterb Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

I really wish I knew the backstory. I don't know this person or why they would stalk me for days, then weeks, then it turned into months... Post after post. What makes a person do this???

I did make contact with Heather about the stalking, she told me she contacted that user and they said they would stop.

This person might think they are funny, I assure you it's not funny. My wife shares this forum with me all the time and she was getting very nervous over the stalking.

Hopefully when this user comes out from hiding they leave me and other members alone.

Sorry that happened to you Jimnight. At first I found some humor in it but it became really weird. Hopefully you can enjoy the forum once again and post your signature emoji’s!

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:
    He is an unperson, Vaporized.

Yea. Probably drank the Uncola too.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2021 10:55PM

:*

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

I looked at the banned user's posts and I don't see anything particularly controversial other than the "stalking" of your posts.

If they were spoken to about it and promised to stop, they certainly lied to the moderators as they continued up until the hammer came down.

As I had mentioned previously, I always felt that multiple people used that ID as the posts would range from fairly insightful to poorly written and almost juvenile.

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you all mean by “stalking” in this context?

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

1.1K views? What did I miss?

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2021 10:42PM

His posts were mostly the equivalent of biting black flies (you could hear their creepy, tiny snickering laughs too) at a picnic, An irritant cured by a quick blast of bug spray,

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cameonut2011 said:
    What do you all mean by “stalking” in this context?

Every time jimnight would post anything, he would reply with an emoji. It had been going on for weeks or months by the time he got banned.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:

@Jimnight said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

I looked at the banned user's posts and I don't see anything particularly controversial other than the "stalking" of your posts.

If they were spoken to about it and promised to stop, they certainly lied to the moderators as they continued up until the hammer came down.

As I had mentioned previously, I always felt that multiple people used that ID as the posts would range from fairly insightful to poorly written and almost juvenile.

I noticed the difference in writing styles but always chalked it up to recreational drugs or alcohol use. Didn't know he/she was stalking people.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

NOBODY should be dogged like that.

He got what he deserved.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file