Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Giveaway for my 8000th...TOTAL and WINNERS announced!

Comments

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the Stryker 777 endoscopy camera but I thought one of their albums was 777 couldn't find it and can’t edit my answer :D

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

8,888 miles.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭

11,995. Thank you for the chance.

• Options
    santinidollarsantinidollar Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Joey!

• Options
    TestoonTestoon Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

Bill
    witty quote goes here
  • Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

A wild guess, based on nothing

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

6,257mi

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

Count UPDATE:

Down to 46 posts left guys. Some pretty good guesses. Keep em coming. Remember, only ONE guess per person. Thanks guy's ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like you do more hanging out in that car than actual driving.....home to Starbucks to bank to home...

• Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on your soon to be 8K post!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the car doesn't even run. It's just sitting in the driveway to be used for photos and coffee breaks. :o

• Options

Count UPDATE:

23 TO GO guy's. ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on the big 8000.
    If I win any of your prizes ... give it to your son for his collection from me.
    Take care my friend.

Jim

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay I'll bite. 19,919. Oh boy! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    JeffersonFrogJeffersonFrog Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭

If we were all the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place.

Tommy

• Options
    abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight said:
    Congratulations on the big 8000.
    If I win any of your prizes ... give it to your son for his collection from me.
    Take care my friend.

Jim

<3

• Options

Count UPDATE:

Countdown, 10 to go!

• Options

Let's go - get posting.

I'm starting to think you are delaying the drawing until you can run the odometer up to someone's guess. :D

• Options
    Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

joeykoins
    My particular car is a 4 cylinder that can be boosted to a 6 cylinder. I have the Ego boost. What's really fascinating is, I personally don't attempt this, is what the speedometer reads. 160 MPH.

Was the EGO boost a typo instead of ECO BOOST or intentional?....lol

• Options
    AttumraAttumra Posts: 182 ✭✭✭

15000 miles ? Ty fun stuff GL all

• Options

Getting very Close guy's.

Starting to calculate! :*

• Options
    nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2021 10:51PM

Back and forth to the bank, Starbucks, the bank, work? Home, the bank, Starbucks....
    Hummmmm

Thanks for the chance to play and for the fun!

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Three more Posts...

Winding down guys. So far I calculated 3 guesses that are all around the Total. May finish the quest this morning? Stay tuned. :#

• Options

If I counted correctly? There are 60 participants. I like to thank all you guy's for congratulating me on my 8000th! I also thank you guy's for playing along and having the patience for waiting until I actually hit the magic mark. Lol. Many great guesses. Can't believe how some of you guys came so, so close? Hope the two winners really enjoy their coins? Please have a little more patience on receiving them in the mail. After I post this actual post, we will be down to the LAST ONE! Get ready guy's!

Here We GO. :p

The Prizes. One coin in each picture.

• Options
    scooter25scooter25 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭

Let’s go!

• Options

GAME OVER!!!

Finally, my 8000th Post. :D

• Options
    scooter25scooter25 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭

@scooter25 said:
    Let’s go!

Sorry, I’ve had a lot to drink tonight lol

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ingrates Joey and the winners! Great contest, Joey.
    Wear that car out fast so you can take advantage of more A Plan pricing. A new photo studio is just around the corner!

• Options

Congratulations all!

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to all!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man that was fun! Thanks @joeykoins for the privilege of enjoying your journey. Horseshoes, hand grenades and odometer readings, who'd a thunk. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners .... and thanks @JoeyCoins for a fun contest. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WDHWDH Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

Those tire pressures though, hahaha.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @joeykoins !

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the fun contest. You use cash at starbucks right?

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, it was a lot of fun and kudos to the winners :)

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:

The TOTAL

The 1st Place Winner!

Private coin

The 2nd place Winner!

Kurisu
    WoW! So CLOSE DUDES. The 1st Place Winner, gets to choose which coin they prefer. 2nd Place Winner, receives the other coin.

Congratulations Guys!

Have to mention the Third place finisher. He came so close to tieing the 2nd Place guess. 19,919. That was Namvet69. Sorry dude. :'(
    Thank You, EVERYBODY! <3<3<3
    Winners, Please PM me your mailing addresses, thanks.

Woohoooo!!! Thanks @joeykoins !!!!
    When things return to new normals I will donate my prize along with some other things to the ANA for some YN event!!!
    One of the first things I'll do when they re-open is take a ride down to Colorado Springs to visit them :smiley:
    My Chemist Dad would be proud of all my 'math' leading to your calculated mile lol!!!

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options

@CoinscratchFever said:
    Thanks for the fun contest. You use cash at starbucks right?

Lol. Yeah, I just hand over any one of my, W Quarters. Lol. :D

• Options

@Kurisu said:

@joeykoins said:

The TOTAL

The 1st Place Winner!

Private coin

The 2nd place Winner!

Kurisu
    WoW! So CLOSE DUDES. The 1st Place Winner, gets to choose which coin they prefer. 2nd Place Winner, receives the other coin.

Congratulations Guys!

Have to mention the Third place finisher. He came so close to tieing the 2nd Place guess. 19,919. That was Namvet69. Sorry dude. :'(
    Thank You, EVERYBODY! <3<3<3
    Winners, Please PM me your mailing addresses, thanks.

Woohoooo!!! Thanks @joeykoins !!!!
    When things return to new normals I will donate my prize along with some other things to the ANA for some YN event!!!
    One of the first things I'll do when they re-open is take a ride down to Colorado Springs to visit them :smiley:
    My Chemist Dad would be proud of all my 'math' leading to your calculated mile lol!!!

Hey, that's right. All that figuring and schooling paid off. :D

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fun contest

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options

So it's official. privatecoin, chose the "W / V75" Quarter. So that means Kurisu, will be receiving the 1942d over Horizontal d Jefferson nickel. Congratulations guys. Great guesses. :)

Here is what I did to my two coins

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins is a stand up guy! He sent some truly nice well wishes my way along with the coin as well!
    Thanks Joey!!! I made another thread but thought I'd show it off here too :smiley:
    Hopefully later this year I can get this and some other stuff to the ANA to giveaway for a YN event!!!

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file