Home Precious Metals
Options

Status - Gold 1828 Silver 24.79 - DXY 90.78 - 10 Yr 1.15% - Is Gold a buy the dip here?

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

the plan, but not the law, is for a start of $1.9Trillion of debt everyone can share with more debt coming for each of us.

the dollar index is moving up, but the 10 year yield is too.

is the economy forecast looking that good?

or is the dollar facing a dead cat bounce.

I'm pessimistic here. When I've been pessimistic on gold and silver, I've been on the wrong side.

Am I foolish? Foolish to ask the PM crowd if this is a buy the dip opportunity?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold is always a buying opportunity. Tulips, beanie babies, bitcoins, they all come and go. Gold is always money. RGDS!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Am I foolish? Foolish to ask the PM crowd if this is a buy the dip opportunity?"

If you have to ask.... ;)

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

I certainly think so. There are so many overvalued things in this COVID world, but silver and gold aren't examples imho

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll wait a week or so. Premiums are a bit high.

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

Guys wait a minute to make gold purchases... We may see some craziness coming... If we get dollar strength it is going to crush metals, equities, BTC... The whole world is short the dollar right now... The trade is too full. Short squeeze is coming

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy, buy, buy !

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not think this is the buy time....Though it is better than a week or so ago....Buying should have been going on at $1200 for those looking to get into gold... JMO Cheers, RickO

• Options
    RobMRobM Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

US national debt will likely increase somewhere between $10-15T in next four years. Interest rates can't go much higher than what they are right now. The Fed balance sheet will continue to grow to maintain the artificial rates. I haven't hesitated to acquire more gold in this current price range.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

the buy op just got more buy in it

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

This , and every country runs a deficit because they are not fiscally responsible for the people's money. They spend it lavishly and foolishly , long before it's stolen in the tax plan. Those in charge are lining their pockets while they implore us to obey them.

The golden rule : he who has the gold makes the rule. All else is failure.