Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2019 W Quarter set in MS67 complete

ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t collect modern‘s except for my birth year set. However, I was a bit intrigued with the 2019 W quarters being put into circulation likely reducing the number of higher graded specimens. Over the last Year and a half or so I’ve put together the five coin set in NGC MS67. Nothing special but a step outside of my normal focus and was fun to do. They are nice looking designs. I like the Texas probably the best.

Post a W Quarter for the heck of it. Happy Thursday.

Comments

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is awesome and congratulations on being able to complete your collection! MS67 W quarters are not easy to obtain and I know they cost you alot if you bought them already graded😎

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2021 3:45PM

Nice set, sorry I have no pics of the ones I have and they are all raw. I was only able to find a small group of AMP W's in change so I traded with some others here on the BST to fill out the other 2019's. Only found one 2020 W so I guess I will have to settle for an incomplete set. I always thought the Lowell was a good design.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good handle on the cost/value difference between a set of these in NGC 67 vs. PCGS 67?

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not have any but congrats @ThreeCentSilverFL :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

here is one of mine

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@P0CKETCHANGE said:
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good handle on the cost/value difference between a set of these in NGC 67 vs. PCGS 67?

There is no comparison! The PCGS set is much more expensive than the NGC set. Check Ebay completed auctions for verification

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on completing the set.... I still have not found a W quarter in the wild.... Here is my little beauty. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko
    Love it.
    Gone are the days of RickO not being able to post photos of his treasures. The 21st Century has arrived!😆

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW....There is hope for us old codgers.... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ThreeCentSilverFL said:
    I don’t collect modern‘s except for my birth year set. However, I was a bit intrigued with the 2019 W quarters being put into circulation likely reducing the number of higher graded specimens. Over the last Year and a half or so I’ve put together the five coin set in NGC MS67. Nothing special but a step outside of my normal focus and was fun to do. They are nice looking designs. I like the Texas probably the best.

Post a W Quarter for the heck of it. Happy Thursday.

Congratulation, beautiful set! To clarify, you bought them or you found them in circulation?

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file