Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gold proof coin vs Bitcoin

1235»

Comments

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Little here, little there. Add a little on the dip. That would benefit whoever endeavored in and it's not like hotel California.

HE>I

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 33,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    While you guys were arguing my bitcoin doubled. Keep arguing, please.

My Ethereum also doubled. I should have kept the 10 coins my hacker bought for me. LOL

• ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zoins said:
    What's more likely:

• Buy Bitcoin with profit from Gold
    • Buy Gold with profit from Bitcoin

I think that question has been answered ;)

• GazesGazes Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zoins said:

@Zoins said:
    What's more likely:

Who knew when i asked the question i would get a definitive answer! That never happens around here :)

@CoinJunkie said:

@CoinscratchFever said:
    I understand you can buy fractions. I may have to jump on the wagon for a while ;)

I just bought another token amount ($1k) as a "terminator trade". I'm really rooting for a sizeable correction at this point, but the momentum probably carries it higher short-term. I'm guessing it'll test $50k at some point this year. Barring some seismic shift in the cryto and/or general economic landscapes, I don't see it retreating below $20k again (for long).

One man's opinion.

Looks like your prediction that bitcoin will test 50,000 at some point this year was right on point

Looked back at my OP. It is now clear that the answer is this-----take the one bitcoin for 19,000. Now it's worth $64,000. Sell $20,000 worth and buy the proof gold coin and hold the rest of the $44,000 in bitcoin. Once price increase repeat process until proof gold collection completed.

• LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

that is unfortunate to hear and i hope it somehow works out for you and you're able to get away from it all as unscathed as possible. perhaps inquire to your bank about text notifications and/or pre-approval for digital transactions, if you are going to have that much available OR have a separate bank account with virtually no balance and just deposit when you know you're gonna need some digital cash?

i use wax wallet but only have nfts in it, no currency yet. not from lack of trying though. i failed to confirm my identity through one of their system checks (i have the site bookmarked, don't recall the name of it offhand) and after about an hour, decided i had no more patience to make a phone call. it was just for tinkering to try and stay with the times. it sure is a big space for crypto and nft. essentially a whole other universe within the internet.

seems you chose a rather well-known wallet to handle some(all?) of your crypto stuff!

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• GhosOfRudyGhosOfRudy Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

To be fair instead of posting that BTC has far outperformed in a year, I want to point out the OP said 5 or 10 years. Staying subscribed for at least four more years.

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think with every one in the game it has less of a chance of crashing now then ever before. Just buy what you like and you will never go wrong. But that is just me dumb Type2 thinking.

Hoard the keys.
  • cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gazes said:

@Zoins said:

@Zoins said:
    What's more likely:

Who knew when i asked the question i would get a definitive answer! That never happens around here :)

Obviously you haven’t been reading my posts . 😂 I’m just kidding…

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tick Tock tick tock tic toc ti…

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file