Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Encased cent token dies and more, new dies added frequently , always open to offers

Comments

• Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited March 30, 2021 7:31AM

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited April 22, 2021 1:38PM

deleted

• Options

• Options
    edited April 22, 2021 1:39PM

• Options
    edited April 22, 2021 1:39PM

• Options
    edited April 6, 2021 7:36AM

• Options
    edited April 22, 2021 1:40PM

• Options
    edited June 26, 2021 9:15PM

sold

• Options

• Options

That pretty much finishes the numismatic related dies so we'll add some other topics.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

The last die is a poignant note on service to others, IMO. Thanks for the ride @mustanggt it's been fun. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DarkRage666 scroll up to see them all then just PM @mustanggt and he'll tell you the cost per die. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Thanks for watching out for me Roy.

Basically DR, they are all for sale. They are $20 each unless posted differently. If you buy one it is $4 for shipping and if you buy 2 or more the shipping is on me. Please PM me any questions.

• Options

Just a bump today.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited April 18, 2021 10:26AM

I have posted most of the dies I have available so will be slowing down the number of posts but will continue to add items as I find them. For today, here is an encased cent and it's obverse die.

$75 obo

• Options

Another token and obverse die, this one from FUN 2002
    $85 obo

• Options

just a bump

• Options

Encased cent and obverse die $85 obo

• Options

Another set $75

• Options

Today's addition is a little unusual. It appears that the initial die process was not successful so they used the other end for a different die. It ends up with a die at each end. $35 or best offer.

• Options

Here;s another token and obverse die $75 obo

• Options

And for today another encased cent and obverse die $75 obo

• Options
    edited April 29, 2021 2:14PM

One more coin club obverse horseshoe die and the encased cent that it produced.

• Options

bump

• Options
    edited May 1, 2021 9:42AM

ON Sale This Weekend (May 1 &2). $5 off on all normally $20 dies. First one is $15 plus $4 postage and 2 or more at $15 get free shipping. Any questions please PM me. Thanks

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mustanggt said:
    ON Sale This Weekend (May 1 &2). $5 off on all normally $20 dies. First one is $15 plus $4 postage and 2 or more at $15 get free shipping. Any questions please PM me. Thanks

There were a couple I had my eye on. I'll have to look through the pics this weekend.

• Options

Sale ends tonight

• Options

@mustanggt said:
    Sale ends tonight

PM sent.

• Options

Post weekend bump

• Options

Sent my PP pmt a short time ago.

Thx again.

• Options

Even thought the weekend sale is over, return customers can always get the reduced price...thanks to all who have purchased these items

• Options
    edited May 28, 2021 9:59PM

One of my unsold favorites Now sold.....

• Options

Another of my favorite unsold dies

• Options

Just a bump

• Options

Another one that I am surprised hadn't sold yet

• Options

Got my latest purchases a couple days ago but didn't get a chance to open the box until today.

They look great. Thx again.

I found a matching token for one on Ebay which is on its way to me. For the other two I have spotted matching tokens on Ebay but I am waiting for the prices to come down (they are more expensive than the dies).

• Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    Got my latest purchases a couple days ago but didn't get a chance to open the box until today.

I found a matching token for one on Ebay which is on its way to me. For the other two I have spotted matching tokens on Ebay but I am waiting for the prices to come down (they are more expensive than the dies).

I bought a die early on. There was a matching struck piece on eBay at the time. I didn't jump right on it and a few days later it was gone. I wrote the seller and he said he had sold it and didn't have another. I haven't seen another one since. I guess it's true, "you snooze you lose".

• Options

@MWallace said:

@JBK said:

I bought a die early on. There was a matching struck piece on eBay at the time. I didn't jump right on it and a few days later it was gone. I wrote the seller and he said he had sold it and didn't have another. I haven't seen another one since. I guess it's true, "you snooze you lose".

I assume that everything will reappear eventually , but you are right - often times snoozing means losing.

I will probably pull the trigger on one of the matching encased cents tomorrow and then think some more about the overpriced token.