Home U.S. Coin Forum

eBay: Such A Deal!

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

(https://www.ebay.com/itm/363147709900?ul_noapp=true)

Except for the part about the Trueview, and the price, and the seller's feedback of 0, sounds like a pretty good deal!

Oh and, well, the part about MS65BN and PCGS. There's that too ... but otherwise, WOW!

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

With a BIN of only $5,000. Seems more than fair.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

NUKED

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is gone now... did anyone get a screenshot?? Details?? Cheers, RickO

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2020 7:01AM

It was a circulated raw 1945 Lincoln cent, minimum bid $2000 and BIN of $5000. Look like a literal cut and paste job from a longtime reputable eBay seller (feedback in the many thousands) with a completely different coin and a seller with feedback 0 who has been a member since September 26 2020.

What could go wrong?

Hope you are staying well @ricko

Kind regards,

George

@giorgio11 .... Thank you for the reply. Yes, all is well here (just super busy)... I hope all is well with you and yours.
    Cheers, RickO

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @ricko doing fine, the Princess and I are exploring Cooking New Things since we are leery of going to coin shows or restaurants right now! At Our Age ... Thank God we get along well and have plenty of interests.

Kind regards,

George

@giorgio11.... I understand that.... We do go out once in a while, about every two weeks....to a specific restaurant near us. Other than that, we definitely have tried some new recipes. I do work though... (Firearms Instructor and RSO) a couple days a week. Yeah... I know, I am old, but I enjoy it and do take precautions. My wife teaches college courses online (both retired, but still working)....Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file