Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official June 2020 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of June 2020; when July 2020 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Young Numismatist/collector
75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
instagram.com/klnumismatics

Comments

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2, 2020 9:02PM

Retracted

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2020 8:23PM

building a 1999 BU 4 coin platinum set.

I don't want to pay up for any ms70's
    69's are ok, but ngc are worth just over ungraded coins.
    ungraded is ok.

what I need so far
    1. 1 ounce
    2. 1/2 ounce Bought!
    3. 1/4 ounce Bought!
    4. 1/10 ounce Bought!

(PS I know better than to expect to pay melt)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giant One Pound Proof Silver Eagle

This is the BIG one, not 1 troy pound but 16 oz avdp = ...14.6.. troy ounces = 1.2 plus troy pounds of .9999 Silver.
    Proof :) With Presentation Box.

$390 $380 $375
    PayPal only [I pay the fee]
    Ship to U.S. - I pay shipping

1 oz ASE NOT Included.

1 oz ASE shown for perspective/scale only

First come - first served based on PMs
    Be patient with my replies as I am often in a location with no internet access.
    Thanks and have a wonderful day.
    Boston MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2020 10:31AM

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice Canadian gold !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25, 2020 1:26AM

All sold

• Options
    edited June 25, 2020 1:25AM

sold

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2020 6:01PM

removed - moved

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    r00kies101r00kies101 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited June 15, 2020 7:24PM

(2) 1 oz Credit Suisse .9999 fine gold in Assay. Spot + 2% each shipped. Can provide additional pics. PayPal FF or Goods/Services (+3%). Shipping to PP confirmed address only.

# 773655 IS SOLD. #773653 still available.

• Options
    PachuckoPachucko Posts: 85 ✭✭

Silver Eagle Collection FSOT. I seldom sell anything, just getting a little tired of eagles.

114 American Silver Eagles for Sale ($2830) or Trade.

Breakdown:

50: NGC MS-69. Various dates from 1986 - 2015 (includes at least one from each of those years). Includes some Intercept Shield tracked boxes for slabbed coins.

42: BU in Air-Tite capsules. Various dates from 1997 - 2011. Includes several Storage Tubes the Air-Tites go into.

15: BU in Intercept Shield 2x2 square holders. Various dates from 1986 - 2010. Includes Intercept Shield storage box the holders fit into.

7: Toners in Intercept Shield 2x2 square holders. Various dates from 1986 - 2002. Includes Intercept Shield storage box the holders fit into.

Package will include several extra new/unused Air-Tite capsules and Intercept Shield 2x2 holders.

Please e-mail or message your phone number for pics.

I can send a spreadsheet with exact dates as well.

I can add .999, 90%, gear, or cash to a trade deal. Mostly interested in larger silver bars or gold.

Thanks......Pachucko

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2020 7:32PM

Cleaning out some old boxes yielded some silvery surprises. Below are some bullion pieces looking for a new home. Images are ‘quick and dirty’ and are meant to just represent what is available.

Payment options remain PayPal (friends and family, no fee), PayPal (standard, +3%), check or money order. Please add $8 for USPS Priority Delivery for any size order under 20 oz. Orders of 20 oz and over ship for free. Bullion ships once payment clears.

21 BU American Silver Eagles available with dates ranging from 2002 to 2016 (dates my choice); Spot + $5 each. ON HOLD

26 Generic 1 oz silver rounds (design my choice); Spot + $2.50 each. ON HOLD

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

WTB: Up to (50) 1oz Gold Krugerrand. Will pay 100% spot price.

PM me with quantity and we can work out details.

Low post count, but lots of transactions. References available.

Thanks!

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2020 4:44PM

PM Sent @astrorat

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like those Lions from the Scottsdale Mint... have a couple. I might visit them this year if I go to Scottsdale... Usually visit a buddy there once a year. Will buy another piece if I do visit. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    musstangrmusstangr Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

1987 MS69 $50 gold eagle. $1825. Shipping included, PP is on me. USPS priority mail with signature confirmation. I will insure and will be my responsibility until signed. If you want additional pics let me know. Have history with Ebay, can give you my name there if needed. Only taking paypal at this time. Prefer F&F but will take regular PP payment. Willing to send more pics or info, but 1st "I'll take it gets it."
    (https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/bn/be8ug8adbu26.jpg "")

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pursuitofliberty said:
    Been a while since I've been here ... started posting again on the US Coin forum and the BST recently after a long hiatus.

Nice to see old faces and good to see the Monthly PM BST thread, just like we used to do it.

Anyway, as part of a recent purchase from GC, I picked this up as well, so I could go over the $1,500. threshold for the State of CA tax situation.

Since I don't have a reasonable camera setup at the moment, I am using their pictures here. I blacked out the sticker (which won't be on the slab), but this is the exact coin and holder.

The coin is nice. I never have understood perfect, but it's worthy of the grade ... and the holder is in good shape ... a few minor scratches ... if that matters to you.

I'll take a PPFF or regular PP plus the 2.9%. USPS Money Order works if you want to mail me payment. I'm not really set up for anything else.

$ 460. delivered to the 48

Why no shipping to Alaska or Hawaii?

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

@musstangr said:
    1987 MS69 $50 gold eagle. $1825. Shipping included, PP is on me. USPS priority mail with signature confirmation. I will insure and will be my responsibility until signed. If you want additional pics let me know. Have history with Ebay, can give you my name there if needed. Only taking paypal at this time. Prefer F&F but will take regular PP payment. Willing to send more pics or info, but 1st "I'll take it gets it."
    (https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/bn/be8ug8adbu26.jpg "")

I'll take it. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    musstangrmusstangr Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Pending.

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent you a message @3stars

edited post as well

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16, 2020 1:46PM

LOT HAS BEEN BROKEN UP. PM FOR DETAILS.

I have just over 6 ozt of gold I want to sell. Much of the modern material is ex-jewelry and has scuffs and such. The US Indians I saved from cuff links, one is XF, the other is AU cleaned.
    Melt is $10567.53. Asking $10650 Shipped/Insured.

• Options
    KeevanKeevan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2020 5:05PM

Hi fellow PM collectors,

I'm looking for the following items:

Coins:

• 1oz gold Krugerrands, years: 1974, 1981, 1985
    • 1oz gold libertads, new style (2000 and after), non-proof
    • 1oz gold buffalos (raw/ungraded)

Bars:

• 1oz (or more) gold in assay (I've already PM'd @r00kies101 about the Credit Suisse ones above)
    • Kilos or 100oz silver bars from Pamp, Britannia, RCM, or possibly other high quality mints

Thanks,
    Keevan

Successful BST transactions (as a buyer) with @ArchStanton, @JGnumismatics, @r00kies101, @derryb, @76collector, @Pachucko, @brendanlam, @Coll3ctor. I am looking for fractional gold Krugerrands, by year: 0.5oz: 2014, 2020, 2023 | 0.25oz: 1992, 1994, 2002, 2020, 2023 | 0.10oz: 1990, 1992, 1994, 2010, 2020-2021

• Options
    edited June 15, 2020 5:10PM

i saw your BST thread. MS buffs don't come shiny. they are matte, and if they are shiny then someone altered the surface.

also, to gauge what offer you have to make, try calling the online bullion dealers and see what their buy prices are.

buy back prices on gold bars/ingots are terrible. I'd advise against stacking them.

also, I justg went through the displeasure of trying to unload 100oz silver. The buy back prices on those are horrendous typically. I also advise against stacking them. FWIW, the top tier bar makers are Engelhard and Johnson Matthey.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    KeevanKeevan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    i saw your BST thread. MS buffs don't come shiny. they are matte, and if they are shiny then someone altered the surface.

also, to gauge what offer you have to make, try calling the online bullion dealers and see what their buy prices are.

buy back prices on gold bars/ingots are terrible. I'd advise against stacking them.

Thanks for the advice. I went to my WTB thread in US Coins forum and removed the shiny surface thing, I did not intend to want an altered surface.

Successful BST transactions (as a buyer) with @ArchStanton, @JGnumismatics, @r00kies101, @derryb, @76collector, @Pachucko, @brendanlam, @Coll3ctor. I am looking for fractional gold Krugerrands, by year: 0.5oz: 2014, 2020, 2023 | 0.25oz: 1992, 1994, 2002, 2020, 2023 | 0.10oz: 1990, 1992, 1994, 2010, 2020-2021

• Options
    Thedm005Thedm005 Posts: 18
    edited June 16, 2020 2:29PM

![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/cz/vx3ypzujaao9.jpg

World silver coin lot, selling for melt plus shipping, will calculate at whatever the price is at the time! Thanks

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2020 5:14PM

5 pound bag of red copper.
    Approximately 255 coins. Mostly 1967 with some other 60s mixed in.
    Pretty cool Pirate booty!
    SOLD

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

Need two rolls of silver eagles, krugerrand or maple leafs. Please PM with price.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

2015 1 Kilo Silver Kookburra in capsule -$750 shipped.
    2014 1 Kilo Silver Lunar Year of the Horse in presentation box - $765

BU condition, no toning.

Payment via Venmo or Square Cash.

• Options
    svmytsvmyt Posts: 15

LOOKING:For these coins -
    2007 Canada 1 Kilo Silver - Early Canada
    2009 Canada 1 Kilo Silver - Surviving The Flood

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent to Meltdown for the copper coins.

• Options

@Pnies20 said:
    Need two rolls of silver eagles, krugerrand or maple leafs. Please PM with price.

Still looking.

• Options

a roll of eagles is 20, maple 25.

• Options

@Pnies20 said:

@Pnies20 said:

Still looking.

Found two rolls. Thanks guys.

• Options

@PerryHall said:

@Pnies20 said:
    Anybody know @svmyt ? Joined less than 24 hours ago. No references but wants me to send him almost $1,000 first. He won’t send first. Could anyone vouch for him or has anyone purchased from him?

I see more red flags than a May Day parade. CAVEATE EMPTOR.

I just joined and don’t know anyone here. Therefore I can’t trust a random person with money either. I’m open to using known middlemen for initial transactions; or willing to do in-person ones in Austin area.

Pnies- glad you found them.

Good one, PerryHall - I get that Latin is not your first language, but Caveat is used in English too. Therefore, why misspell it?

• Options
    edited June 18, 2020 10:13AM

@svmyt said:

@PerryHall said:

@Pnies20 said:
    Anybody know @svmyt ? Joined less than 24 hours ago. No references but wants me to send him almost $1,000 first. He won’t send first. Could anyone vouch for him or has anyone purchased from him?

I just joined and don’t know anyone here. Therefore I can’t trust a random person with money either. I’m open to using known middlemen for initial transactions; or willing to do in-person ones in Austin area.

Good one, PerryHall - I get that Latin is not your first language, but Caveat is used in English too. Therefore, why misspell it?

You’re off to a great start

The thing you refuse to account for is you’re the random person in the equation, not me.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

@svmyt said:

@PerryHall said:

@Pnies20 said:

Spell check had no problem with how I spelled it. Who am I to question spell check? ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

@svmyt said:

I can vouch for Pnies20, you'll do just fine trusting him...
    If you "don't know anyone here", then how will you find a "known middleman"?

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!
  • Options
    Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20, 2020 5:07PM
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 297 ✭✭✭

Jinx86 , PM sent

MIKE B.

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wanted to buy: 50 oz Silver Metals International Certified Pure silver cube.

PM me if you have one to sell or swap (see my modern PM coins on the US Coin BST). I've got plenty of board refs

• Options
    JTHawaiiJTHawaii Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

WTS/WTT - Three Philharmonic tubes of 20 at $420 each and a Kangaroo Tube of 25 at $525. Some have milk spots but not all. Shipping of $8 to be paid by buyer for one or all, insurance is extra. I accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle (maybe), or CashApp. May be willing to trade for slabbed gold or platinum. I could add in a little more silver or cash for a $20 saint.

Successful BST Transactions With: AUandAG, SurfinxHI, tightbudget, dmarks, jfoot13, jimineez1, PerryHall, rte592, cucamongacoin, Flackthat, robkool, Walkerguy21D, pruebas, KJB, LukeMarshall, 1630Boston, chumley, privatecoin, Histman, SullyFan2, al410, mcarney1173, Coinflip, mbogoman, dm679864, commoncents05, scooter25

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2020 10:34PM

Louis has left the building....he's been S.O.L.D.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    edited June 27, 2020 12:11AM

1881 $5 PCGS MS63 ($640)
    2016-W NGC SP70 gold Mercury Dime with packaging ($290)
    2007-W NGC PF70 UCAM $5 A.G.E. ($245)
    2003 PCGS MS69 $5 A.G.E. ($210)
    1914-D $2.5 Purple/Orange Toner ($410)
    1925-D PCGS Genuine ($380)
    1927 $2.5 ($360)

Shipping is free. There is no sales tax in Oregon. 72 hour no-questions-asked return privilege.

References: nankraut, robkool, Witten, vpolymath, CollectorCoins, ElKevvo, derryb, surfinxhi, jimineez1, drddm, relaxn, logger7, Bochiman, PerryHall, Kccoin, Gluggo, JohnnyB, Kliao, Acop.

Payment is please made by PayPal, cash/check, Venmo, Cashapp, debit/credit via Amazon Pay, Google Pay, BTC (+9%). Amazon gift card codes are fine too.

1881 $5 PCGS MS63, $640

NGC SP70 24k 2016-W gold Mercury Dime 1/10oz. w/ original mint packaging, $290

2007-W PF70 UCAM $5 A.G.E., $245

2003 MS69 $5 A.G.E., $210

The reverse looks exactly how you'd think but I can get photos if need be.

1914-D toner $410

and

1927 G$2.5 $360

1925-D G$2.5 PCGS Genuine (scratched) is $380. I really like this as a raw coin to have around my desk. It's very pretty.

Thank you.

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2020 5:43PM
  • Options

Hey there.

I have an 1881 $5 PCGS MS63, 2016-W SP70 gold Mercury Dime with packaging, two modern American gold eagles MS69 PCGS and PF70 UCAM NGC for your consideration.

I've just added a gorgeous 1925-D quarter eagle, 1914-D $2.5 Indian toner, and a raw 1927 $2.5

Shipping is free. There is no sales tax in Oregon. 72 hour no-questions-asked return privilege.

References: derryb, surfinxhi, jimineez1, drddm, relaxn, logger7, Bochiman, PerryHall, Kccoin.

Payment is please made by cash/check, Venmo, Cashapp, Skrill, debit/credit via Amazon Pay, Google Pay, BTC (+9%), PayPal (+3%). Amazon gift card codes are fine too.

If you're interested, please send along a shipping address and a username/service so that I may send a payment request and generate a shipping label for you.

Please be safe and healthy :-) And thanks for looking. These are some fun coins. I'm sure you will enjoy.

1881 $5 PCGS MS63, $640

NGC SP70 24k 2016-W gold Mercury Dime 1/10oz. w/ original mint packaging, $290

2007-W PF70 UCAM $5 A.G.E., $255

2003 MS69 $5 A.G.E., $210

The reverse looks exactly how you'd think but I can get photos if need be.

1914-D toner $410

and

1927 G$2.5 $360

1925-D G$2.5 PCGS Genuine (scratched) is $380. Fun way to get a pretty example of this year without breaking the bank. Nice frosty little buggers! It's a really pretty coin!

Thank you.

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2020 7:00AM

2 Silver Eagles $50

1987 Gold $5 PCGS MS69 Some light toning around the rims $SOLD Shipped in the U.S. No fee Paypal, Venmo or Zelle Regular PP add 3%