Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My 1874-CC Wide CC Newp from FUN Show. Just realized their is a TV.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 25, 2020 10:01AM in U.S. Coin Forum

This is the best pic I can accomplish so far. It's a nice coin and a neat variety for my Variety Type Set for the Trade Dollar. Thanks for looking and comments welcome. :) The actual look of coin is some where between my pic and the TV.

Comments

• Options
    TradesWithChopsTradesWithChops Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2020 9:56AM

@DIMEMAN said:
    This is the best pic I can accomplish so far. It's a nice coin and a neat variety for my Variety Type Set for the Trade Dollar. Thanks for looking and comments welcome. :)

i love it. very nice pickup

Minor Variety Trade dollar's with chop marks set:
    More Than It's Chopped Up To Be

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll buy THAT for a dollar!

• Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet!

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a nice one! Very sharp strike on the obv with great head details and just a nice overall look!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice Trade Dollar Jon..... I like TD's....Big, silver and a CC as well....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    CryptoCrypto Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2020 10:43AM

That was one of my favs when I owned it, there is one of the more original trade dollars I have seen

I am the one you had to send the removal request too. I have a BLUCC pic of her somewhere

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crypto said:
    That was one of my favs when I owned it, there is one of the more original trade dollars I have seen

I am the one you had to send the removal request too. I have a BLUCC pic of her somewhere

Just curious......did you find a better one or just decided to sell this one?

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice i like

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice TD!

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    ChopmarkedTradesChopmarkedTrades Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool pickup of a tough variety. Glad to see how many Board members are interested in the Wide CC set.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every once in a while a TV is available, for a fee, on older generation PCGS holders before the Gold Shield came around. Really nice T$1 Jon!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Crypto said:

Sold all my trades and moved on. Still 2nd guess myself

• Options

@Realone said:

@Crypto said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Crypto said:

And glad you did
    cheers!

Thanks and cheers to you.

there was this moron inbred groupie who was copying me that took some of the fun out of them. While imitation is the highest form of flattery, I got tired of being associated with such a low life.

• Options
    TradesWithChopsTradesWithChops Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭

@Crypto said:

@Realone said:

@Crypto said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Crypto said:

And glad you did
    cheers!

Thanks and cheers to you.

there was this moron inbred groupie who was copying me that took some of the fun out of them. While imitation is the highest form of flattery, I got tired of being associated with such a low life.

I hope the groupie wasn't me !!! :D As I bought most of your chopped coins. haha

Minor Variety Trade dollar's with chop marks set:
    More Than It's Chopped Up To Be

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file