Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Selling like hotcakes

124»

Comments

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

what happened to the selling like hotcakes topic?

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

@coolstanley said:
    what happened to the selling like hotcakes topic?

Not sure. Our cards are selling very well, but I still prefer a good stack of hotcakes to most cards.

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

• Options

@thehallmark said:
    BuckHunter your scanner is scary good. These cards are jumping off the screen!

Thank you!
    EPSON PERFECTION V700 PHOTO
    It's quite old, but still kickin'!

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

• Options

Some modern efforts. I wanted them to look authentic, but HAD to clean them up some, Lol. The Jordan is remarkable. It's actually printed on 60 year-old stock, so it definitely has the right vibe. It also glossed perfectly--but that was just luck.

• Options

Some Modern Football "52 Style" Painting the Payton was really exciting. I've had that tiny B&W 35mm square for years. Scanning it in and watching it come to life was awesome!

• Options

Our "New Era" set launched this year and, aside from the various '52 flexichrome formats, it's my favorite to work on. Basically, I have a notion that Roy Campanella's accident and the move of the Giants & Dodgers west, triggered the end of baseball innocence. It's still been great, but the 50's for me is so nostalgic. Anyway, this set is players that debuted after those fabulous Topps cards of '52-'57 creating a sort of "bridge" for modern guys. I'm including a slew of regional guys that fans liked--I did, too. I post pics of them here for your entertainment--and suggestions.

• Options

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love El Tiante!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    clarke442clarke442 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Teammates!

• Options

Wow! Love that!

• Options

@BuckHunter68 said:
    Wow! Love that!

Espo just arrived to join them

• Options

The Cheevers is coming, Lol! I made large ones, framed 'em and hung them in my office. I'm a knucklehead.

• Options

@BuckHunter68 said:
    The Cheevers is coming, Lol!

Awesome!
    I will try to work some over-time to keep up.

ps
    Check you PM's